[12] JUMPSEAT BUDDY.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆[12] JUMPSEAT BUDDY

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[12] JUMPSEAT BUDDY.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

IT'S BEEN A FEW MINUTES SINCE THE INCIDENT, and all the economy passengers have all settled in their seats, patiently waiting for the flight to begin.

you're currently seated in one of the crew jumpseats located in the front section, surrounded by the trio, marco, sasha, connie, as well as your superiors, mr. smith, sir. moblit and hange.

"how are you feeling, l/n? do you have the energy to read the safety briefing, or should i assign someone else?" mr. smith asked as he looked at you with concerned eyes.

"oh, no need, mr. smith. i could do it, i'm fine—"

"no, she isn't, erwin. let me read the safety briefing instead." hange sternly said as they furrowed their brows, interrupting you with your previous sentence.

"what?" you asked as you turned to look at them, "thank you for the offer, hange but there's no need, i'm fi—"

"no, you're not," hange insisted, "just use this time to take a break, y/n." they said as they turned to face mr. smith, "i can read the safety briefing instead, erwin,"

"okay, hange it is then—"

"no, i'm fine. i insist on reading the safety briefing, mr. smith." you remarked, furrowing your brows as you faced your purser with pleading eyes.

"okay, wai—"

"no, i will read it, erw—"

"QUIET. BOTH OF YOU."

"HOLY SHI— crap! move out of the way, connie, i'm getting out of here!"
"wait for me, sasha!"
"hey! you two, let's wait for y/n!"

mr. smith cleared his throat before continuing, "hange's right, l/n," mr. smith stated as he gently held your shoulder, "you should use this opportunity to take a rest, clear your thoughts, yeah?"

"wait—"

"just take the damn break, y/n!" carelessly shouted connie, as mr. smith turned to look at him with a warning glare.

catching mr. smith's glare, connie immediately ran behind marco, who just sweatdropped.

"okay, fine," you sighed, "will i be doing the safety demonstration as well or what?"

mr. smith and hange stared deeply at each other's eyes, as if they're both communicating with their eyes.

you and mr. moblit exchanged glances, both of you confused with the scene infront of you,