[02] HORROR OF THE GLASSES.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆[02] HORROR OF THE GLASSES

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
[02] HORROR OF THE GLASSES.
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

WE'RE 20-30 MINUTES FROM THE AIRPORT, and to be honest, you're not looking forward to meeting your supervisor and purser, nothing new about that though.

"hey y/n, have you heard?" marco asked abruptly in a serious tone, which was unusual since he was known for his gentle and soft voice.

"no, what's up?" you asked, confused and curious about what he was going to say.

"i heard that the supervisor on this flight is apparently "not," like other supervisors." he remarked, making two peace signs with his hands, wiggling them in an up and down motion.

"what do you mean?" you asked, clearly confused, "don't fucking tell me our new supervisor is going to be shittier?" and here i was expecting that today would be the day when i'll finally get a supervisor i could tolerate.

marco was about to respond but was suddenly interrupted by a voice infront of us,

"hey, i don't mean to interrupt your conversation but i heard they're stricter than supervisor shadis." the voice in front of us slightly startled you and marco as we turned to face the person with light brown eyes and reddish brown hair kept in a ponytail that reaches the base of her neck.

"hi! i'm sasha, sorry if i startled you," she giggled before continuing, "the first time i met supervisor shadis he made me run 30 laps around the hangar just because i ate a piece of potato i found in the galley, but hey, you can't blame me! potatoes are good!" she exclaimed, slightly drooling.
(hangar机库: a large building with an extensive floor area, typically for housing aircraft. basically, where airplanes are parked.)

but before you could respond, a voice beside her beats you to it,

"yah, sasha! stop drooling you idiot!"
you look right beside her to see a man with bright hazel eyes with his gray hair shaved.

"hey, i'm connie, don't mind sasha, she's an idiot. i honestly don't even know how she got accepted at this job. she won't be a help to us in this flight, she'll probably be in first class stealing and eating all the food there before we could even serve them to the passengers." he says, snickering at sasha.

"hey! i would not— okay, i probably would, just shut up now would, you egg!" sasha shouted, earning judgemental looks from our coworkers.

"woah hey, calm down! we wouldn't want to disturb our coworkers now, would we?" marco says, waving both hands in the air, attempting to calm the two flight attendants sitting right infront of us.