sixty-four, again

me

Harry couldn't help but lunge onto Draco after they broke the kiss. The proximity and affection was something he missed dearly.

Before he knew it, Draco was kissing down his neck again, recreating the hickeys he made on the first date. Except this time, there were many, many more.

His entire upper torso and neck area was covered in dark, purple marks. Draco was proud, and Harry was in heaven.

"May I, Potter?"

"You may, Malfoy."

Draco took Harry's joggers off, and his boxers, and was now continuing to recreate the magical night on the hill.

Except this time, it was of love, desire and thirst. The two missed each other deeply. They no longer doubted anything regarding each other.

They were okay.

So, Harry finished, but decided he wasn't done. He was ready. After hearing how much Draco cared, and the lengths he went to prove his innocence and get the boy he loved back, Harry knew he was ready.

He also felt like making up for what he put the poor blond through. Since that wasn't the sole reason he was ready, he deemed himself fit to go further.

"Do you, you know, want to?" Draco asked. He was ready, and had been since the night they had their first date, but he would never go further than what Harry was ready for.

"I've never, erm, done it, with a, you know-"

"Man?"

"Yeah."

"That's fine. Bottoms get to sit back and relax. You can be my pillow princess." Draco laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Pretty sure thats a female term."

"Pillow prince, then."

Harry rolled his eyes.

"This is gonna hurt, love." The blond began. "But don't worry, we won't jump right into it. At any point you want to stop, you tell me and I will, alright?"

The brunet smiled. "I love you."

Draco smiled.

"Scared, Potter?"

"You wish."