"This bloody bird won't let me do anything? She insists on being held and had pecked my legs raw whenever I kept her on the floor. Do you know how hard it is to take a bath with a chicken in your hand that you can't eat?" asked Jimin.

Tae's mouth was hanging open.

"Your family has got to be crazy having such things at home" said Jimin.

"Hey, my family...." said Tae in protest. But immediately Namjoon, Jin, the baby and the lobster came into view with Namjoon punctuating his howls in pain with beating the lobster with a ladle to free himself from the its claws of death.

"Never mind", said Tae as he ran to help Namjoon. Finally Hobi who decided he could not ignore the noise from the kitchen anymore also came out to help and extricated Namjoon.

By then Kookie and Bam had come inside and Kookie took off his shirt to take a bath.

"Ya, wear your shirt", shouted Jin from the kitchen. "And all of you, start wearing long pant. I don't want the baby crawling around and looking up....."

"Ok" shouted Kookie before Jin could finish his sentence.

"Hey we decided we will go shopping for groceries. Who is going to come with me?" asked Namjoon.

After a lot of deliberation Namjoon and Kookie went to buy groceries in their battered 4 seater jeep while Hobi helped Jin cook and Jimin sat watching the TV with the baby on one side, the chicken on the other and the dog at his feet.

After sometime the cooking got over and Jin came back into the living room and as soon as the baby saw him, she extended her tiny arms towards him who gladly picked her up. Jimin noticed than even though Jin did not leave any chance to complain about the baby, he never left her alone for more than ten minutes with anyone else. As soon as he got her, he would feed her, kiss her chubby cheeks and tickle her.

While Jin was looking around for Euna's toy, he saw the dog with something hanging out of his mouth.

"Hoba, what is in the dog's mouth?" Jin asked curiously to Hobi who came and was standing next to the dog watching TV.

"It is a YIKES!!! RAT!!!" screamed Hobi jumping away. He was constantly being surprised by the chicken, dog and the baby, you thought he would have gotten used by now.

The dog had got into one of the traps and bit a rat that was caught.

"Ya, take it out of its mouth. It will leave its blood and dead body on the floor", said Jin in disgust covering the baby's eyes.

Hobi gingerly closed in on the dog and started pulling at the rat tail.

"Not here! Go outside!" said Jin.

So Hobi lead the dog outside and after considerable amount of wrestling with the dog managed to extricate the rat from its mouth. He then dug a hole and tried to bury it, but the rat was still alive and it scampered away. Then he gave the dog and himself a bath.

Since Yoongi would get a bit late, when Namjoon and Kookie came back from shopping, they sat down and had dinner. The baby was already tired and Jin laid her on the nearest available bed. By the time Yoongi arrived everyone was lying around either on the couch or on the floor of the living room exhausted.

"Look guys, my restaurant had ordered more chicken than they could store properly and fearing what happened to Jin's restaurant and they sold the chicken to staff at half price. We are going to have chicken this week!!! Let me put this in fridge" Yoongi said happily and went into the kitchen. After coming back he asked, "Why are you looking so tired?"

The others exchanged looks without saying anything.

"Wait, I will change into something comfortable and then we can talk", Yoongi said and went whistling into his room. A few moments later he ran back and said with eyes round as saucers, "Guys!!! There is a baby, a chicken and a dog on my bed!"

Seeing the unresponsive faces of them, he said, "I know that it sounds like the starting of a stupid joke, but its true!"

"Yeah, it does sound like the start of a rather stupid joke", said Jin laying his arm across Yoongi's shoulder, "The joke's on you. Goodnight, Yoongi".

They scampered off to their rooms, leaving Yoongi to take care of the Euna, Bam and Petronella for the night.

####LOL, I do not possess any Photoshop skills!!!####

#################################

Please vote, comment and share

#################################