iii.

Louis pushed Harry onto the counter, gripping his hips tightly until he could feel the lingering burn from where Louis' fingers were. The man was biting harshly at his neck and kissing him feverishly, so much that Harry thought he'd pass out from the overwhelming feel of Louis all over him. The small possessive touches left him a hot mess. "You were just prancing around with that bitch's hands all over you." Louis grunted, digging his nail into Harry's bare thigh. The younger man moaned lightly, trying to rub against Louis' groin, but the man pushed his hips down roughly, giving him a challenging look. You see, it all started because Louis decided to throw a party. Obviously it wouldn't be suspicious if nearly all socialites involved in crime were coming, so Harry was able to attend (as if he didn't live here already). In order to continue the act of not dating, Harry had danced with a few men just to not make it obvious. But clearly that didn't suit well with Louis. "I'm going to mark myself all over you." Louis muttered. 

Harry shut his eyes, imagining how it would feel to have Louis' cum covering his torso, dripping out his hole. That thought was finished when Louis yanked his dress down, earning a gasp from him. The fabric stayed pooled around his waist as Louis popped open a cap of lube. Harry really had no idea where it came from, but he wasn't complaining. Louis' cock was honestly the only thing on his mind. The older man drizzled a good amount onto his fingers before he stuck the first one in, making Harry whine. "Hurry up with it." Harry said. 

"Shut up, bitch." Harry groaned when Louis added a second digit, curling his fingers deep. Harry's eyes rolled and he grip the ends of the counter for support so he wouldn't fall. 

"Lou--"

"I don't think you deserve my cock." Louis whispered, kissing Harry's neck again while he kept the same pace of his fingers. "Please, Daddy. I need you, want your thick cock to fill me up." He begged, touching over Louis' chest. Louis kept his self control for at least a minute before he pulled down his pants and unbutton the already half-buttoned shirt. Despite what he said earlier, Louis spread Harry's legs and pushed inside him, stretching him so widely. "Oh, fuck." Harry moaned. Louis held onto his thigh and waist strongly and began hard thrusts that pushed himself deeper and deeper each time he moved. "Faster." 

Louis pushed Harry onto his back, wrapping the younger man's legs around his waist and quickened his pace, his movements so brutal it pushed Harry's body up the counter each thrust. "Ah!" Louis slammed into his prostate, making his eyes roll back. Louis moved his hand up to wrap around Harry's neck, squeezing lightly. It made Harry's legs tremble with the overwhelming pleasure of getting fucked so roughly. If this is what happens every time, he'll have to make Louis jealous more often. Louis lifted his body up off the counter and pushed him into a wall, pressing their lips together, tongues rubbing off one another. He yanked the rest of Harry's dress off that was currently getting in the way and moved Harry's leg up over his shoulder, which made his cock go in deeper. 

"Ah cazzo, che è esso." He moaned. Louis grunted, pulling out of him to push him onto the table, the wood digging into his stomach. Louis grabbed ahold of his cock, rubbing his thumb over the slit and precum over his glands. "Would you let those men fuck you like this, bitch?" Harry gasped when he felt Louis intruding his hole, the angle making him feel Louis. Louis grabbed him by the hair, biting on his earlobe. "Would you?" He repeated, voice deeper than usual. Harry moaned silently, shaking his head quickly. "No. Scopami, fuck me, per favore."  

Louis smirked and pushed Harry's head down on the table, thrusting faster. The only sound in the room was Harry's uncontainable moans and their skin slapping. Harry could feel tears start to form in his eyes as he reached closer to his orgasm, needing something to push him to the edge. "Oh mio dio." Louis trailed his hand down to the tiny bulge in Harry's stomach where his cock was, the bump protruding each time he thrusted inside him. "You feel that? Look, love, I'm right there." Louis whispered. Harry whimpered, squeezing his eyes. When Louis hit his prostate he nearly shouted, falling onto the table. His legs started to wobble and he knew he was really close. "Sculacciami." He said, pushing his ass back on Louis. Louis groaned, kneading the flesh with his hands before pressing a hard smack against the skin, causing it to echo and create a light red color on his bum. "Again." Harry begged.