JUST.. please get over her..

Sad story ( not enough to make you cry, idk how to make a person cry over a story i mean i know it's just hard to put in words 😞💔)

It's been 8 years after the killing game you'd think that everyone would have moved on with their life's. Just some can't, it's traumatizing for most.

who would be?! Seeing your friend/ classmates getting killed almost every single day or week. just some people could get over their "friends" it's been a long day for kokichi he has been living with Shuichi, with their 3 cats.

This time kokichi was tired of seeing pictures of keade it's been over 8 years ?!? Why can't Shuichi get over her..

he made her wish come true but slightly in a way.. kokichi understand why he misses her so much just there's a time and place where he should just stop..

it's creepy seeing dead pictures of keade. Kokichi got tired of keeping his mouth shut.. so he texted Shuichi while he was at work.

Shuichi <3

Hey Shuichi?
                                             Hi love
When you get
Home can we talk?

                                          is there
                             Something wrong?

Yea but we can
Talk about this
When You get
Home k?

                               Oh okay then see
                         You at home then bye

                     *Seen*

It's been a few hours and Shuichi was kinda getting worried so he decided to call Kaito to see if something was bother kokichi, ever since the killing him and kokichi have gotten really close.

Shuichi- well here goes nothing..

Ring

Ring

Ring

Kaito- hello?

Shuichi- hey Kaito..!

Kaito- Oh Shuichi how are you!

Shuichi- I'm doing good how about you?

Kaito- same here I'm with Maki !

Shuichi-.. that's.. nice !

Kaito- Yeah ! So what do you need?

Shuichi- well i wanted to see if something was wrong with kokichi

Kaito- oh why do you think so ?

Shuichi- well he sent me a text that he wanted to talk..

Kaito- ohh so he's gonna talk about that..

( Kaito meant to say it in his head but he accidentally said out loud)

Shuichi- wait what do you mean by that ?

Kaito- i.. uh.. well.. um.. look Shuichi i have to go.. ahah bye call me when you need something .!

Shuichi- wait kait-

Hung up sound *

Shuichi- ugh c'mon i just wanted to what's bothering kokichi.. i love him with all my heart..