jealousy part 3

A/n there's so many parts sorry!

Shuichi pov - i woke up the next morning hoping that kokichi was in my arms but no I went to far I shouldn't got mad at him I really was stupid for getting jealous at my husband I mean who wouldn't get jealous?! you wouldn't like it if you came home from work just to see you husband cuddling with their friend right ? Or was it just me anyways I have to say sorry to him but first I have to get dressed good thing I have a day off..

Kokichi pov - after shuichi screamed at me at night I went to the guest room lucky we had one because I couldn't just sleep on the same bed where my husband just yelled at me it was for best that I moved to the guest room but it hurted me, cried my self to sleep I guessed that helped me sleep..

No ones pov-  after the blueberry and the grape got up and got dressed their maid made them good for the morning they both got down and started to eat the grape and the blueberry didn't say a word but then the blueberry dropped his orange juice on the floor and the glass cup broke into a million pieces the blueberry tried to pick it with his hands and he ended up being cut by the glass the grape noticed in the outside he didn't seem to care but in his head he started to panic because he didn't like to see his blueberry get hurt.

Shuichi pov - i dropped my glass cup of orange juice I tried to pick up the glass off the floor but I cut I started to bleed but A lot I looked at my husband he didn't seem to care  that hurted.. I kindly asked him if  he could get me paper he did has I told him I thought he was going to hangout with Nagito and cuddling with him.. *why I'm I still jealous..*  But no he stayed with me I blushed..

Kokichi pov - i was panicking because my shu got hurt and he started to bleed a lot he told me to give him paper I did as he told to, I stayed there hoping that shuichi would get better

No ones pov -

I'm sorry kokichi..
Oh sorry for what shu?
I'm sorry for screaming at you I didn't mean it...
...
Well I guess you can say that I was jealous it just really hurted my heart when I saw you and Nagito cuddling I mean I get it you guys have been friends for ever but it really hur-

Shuichi pov
As I was trying to explain why I screamed at my husband I felt his lips on my lips.. Then kokichi broke the kiss..

I'm sorry shu i didn't mean to get you jealous I just.. Really missed you I didn't have anyone in the house I was alone.. Without you ever since you got that job you Barely spend time with me I'm not saying get a new job so you can spend with with me no I love how happy you are working as a Detective I see how you enjoy it and it really makes me happy I just wanted to sa-
I pulled kokichi into a kiss then I broke the kiss and hugged him I'm sorry ko..
It's okay shu i love you
I love you to ko..

A/n yay I finally finished this one shot! I'm sorry to took so many days to finish this one shot and I'm so happy for how many reads this book as I'm so thankful thank you guys so much have a great day love you guys so much✌

•633 words•