sick ! ( part 1 )

Au - no one's In a killing game
Kokichi is the one that is sick Not Shuichi because he is always the center of attention in my story's hehehe :D

no one's POV -

Kokichi- and shuichi have been working hard but especially Kokichi he wanted to buy Shuichi a present because it's almost their 3 year anniversary of being married but sometimes you have to take breaks but kokichi didn't want to want to take a break ..

Kokichi- POV

It's been a long day of work i really wanted to stay for maybe afterhours but i couldn't because Shuichi wanted to go on a date i was feeling kinda hot even tho it's Winter i mean it's like I'm going to catch a cold .. think..

Kokichi- hey Shuichi you ready to go?

Shuichi- Mm.. yeah I'm ready let's go !

Kokichi- oh shit my keys you go in car and I'll get my keys okay !

Shuichi- oh okay that's good that you remembered your keys for the first time hehe..

Kokichi- oh shut up shu

After getting my keys which took me longer to get because i forgot where I put my keys ugh i need to be more organized with my stuff maybe Shuichi is right ... Anyway

after finally finding my keys which took longer then expected I got in the car feeling kinda dizzy i didn't want to tell Shuichi that i wasn't feel to well i mean this the first ever date we had in the longest time ever because me and shuichi are always so busy with work that we barely have time for each other .

*Time skip they are now at the date ✨*

Kokichi- you know Shuichi i didn't expect you to take me out on a date in the park..

Shuichi- well..um.. i didn't mean to take you out to the park..

Kokichi- oh then what the hell are we doing here then??

Shuichi- oh well i made a decision to take you out to dinner to this Fancy Nancy restaurant!

Kokichi- thank you Shuichi but why we still at the park in the freezing cold weather..?

Shuichi- oh well remember that this park was the first time we met and the te were i asked you to be my boyfriend then my husband

Kokichi- oh yeah wait i thought we met at the burger king ?

Shuichi- no love Miu gave me your number !

Kokichi- Ohh. Well very romanic of you Shuichi hehe