Chapter 54

Nat made her way over to the couch and sat down next to me. "What movie are we watching," she questioned. "Jurassic Park" Yelena answers. "Cool," she mumbled, getting settled into the couch with a small space in between us. Ouch that kinda hurt.

"Lena I want cuddles," I whispered once the movie had started. "Get them from your girlfriend," she whispered back. "She'll just push me away," I pouted. "Then I'll make sure that doesn't happen," she smirked. "Wait what are you..." I started, but was quickly cut off by a harsh shove, sending me hurtling into Nat's lap.

She jumped and looked annoyed, but that face soon softened when she saw me looking up at her all innocent. Awww I knew she couldn't stay mad a me forever. "Hiii Tasha," I cooed, giving my best cute face. She sighed, failing to hide the smile from her face. "Hi darling," she replied, stroking some of the hair out of my face. "I want cuddles," I pouted, reaching up to be embraced by her. "Ugh fine come here," she said. I squealed quietly, straddling her waist immediately.

"I missed you," I breathed out, taking in her vanilla scent. "Yeah I really did too. I didn't like not having your attention for most of the day," she sulked, rubbing her hands on my hip. "I kind of just did it as a joke at first then it was funny to see your reactions so I didn't stop. Then it kind of escalated and made me sad," I told her, looking into those enchanting forest green eyes. "Mhmm how naughty of you," she smirked."Oh well," I replied, kissing her lips quickly then snuggling into her chest.

Her hands snaked under my, well technically her hoodie but I claim it as mine, and rubbed up and down my back. "That feels nice," I hummed against her neck. "Good," she simply replied.

We were about halfway through the movie and I was extremely bored and horny. Weird I know. I mean there's fucking dinosaurs on the screen killing people and I'm like "yeah give me sex!" It might also be due to the fact that I ignored Nat for the whole day, which made her all hot and bothered. That resulted in me being all hot and bothered because she looked so damn sexy when all angry.

Before I knew it, I was smirking against her skin, no doubt causing Nat to question me. "Why are you all smiley baby?" I pulled back slightly to look in her eyes "oh nothing," I replied, going back to the crook of her neck to place a few gentle kisses, which soon grew stronger.

"Baby what are you doing," she questioned, a little breathless. "My parents could see and hear you." I pulled back with a small pop, looking into her slightly darker green eyes. "One, the TV is too loud for them to hear and two, why don't you just take me upstairs. Say I'm tired or something." I felt her smirk against the shell of my ear. "Such a naughty girl you've been today. First you ignored me and gave me no attention. Now you want me to lie. I didn't teach my girl that. Looks like I'll need to teach you a lesson," she husked. Yup my panties are definitely wet. "Why don't you teach me then mommy," I whispered back.

Immediately after I uttered those words, she stood up with me still in her arms. "Y/N is very tired so were going to head up to bed." Yelena gave us a knowing smirk, rolling her eyes. "Can we turn the Tv up? I can't hear the dialogue too well," Yelena asked. "It's already pretty loud," Melina stated confused. "Yeah but not loud enough," she smirked. Oh Yelena you little shit. Whatever I'm about to get laiiiid.

As she walked us up the stairs, I kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys behind. I've never seen someone move so fast up the stairs.

Once we were in the bedroom, Nat locked the door and slammed me up against it. "Mommy's going to teach you a lesson baby girl. You'll do everything I tell you to okay," she husked. "Yes mommy, I'll listen" I breathed out heavily. "Good girl"

We hastily moved to the bed and I was thrown on top of it. "Strip." When I say I took my clothes off so fast, I mean fast. I was like Quicksilver.

Nat licked her lips as she stared at my body. Her gaze stayed on my dripping heat for a little longer, a small smirk playing at her lips. "Lesson number one baby. Watch and don't touch."

I was a little confused by what she meant, but my eyes soon went wide when she undressed her self and sat right in front of me. Her hand trailed down to her heat so slow, teasing herself. My eyes followed her movement, very aware of what she was going to make me do.

"You're going to watch me pleasure myself and if you're a good girl, I'll let you do the same," she husked. Oh fuck fuck fuck this is going to be torture.

She entered two fingers into her heat, releasing a low moan. I gulped while watching her fingers move in and out, a heavenly noise being emitted with each of her movements.

"You feel so good Y/N," she moaned "just like that baby." Oh god. I could feel my legs shaking, begging for me to close them to get any form of release. Her keeping her gaze on me was not helping.

While she continued to pump fingers in herself, her other hand moved up her body to pinch her nipple. "Fuck so close," she moaned, legs shaking. With one more thrust, she came undone.

Nat took her fingers out and slowly crawled over to my trembling body. "Such a good girl for mommy. Here, have a taste of how you make mommy feel." She didn't have to tell me twice. I lunged forward, taking her all in, swirling my tongue around her fingers. God she tasted so heavenly.

"Mm that's it. That's my girl," she cooed, brushing her other hand through my hair. Once I finished swapping everything, she removed her fingers and grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head back.

"Now, I want you to lay back all pretty and touch yourself." I gulped and nodded my head, laying back on the pillows. Nat stayed hovered over me, not touching my body, just watching.

Similar to her, I plunged two fingers into my heat, feeling just how wet I was. It felt so good. I was already a moaning mess with just a few thrusts. She watched my face the whole time, studying each muscle movement from the pleasure.

"God I'm already close," I moaned. When I said that, she grabbed my wrist halting my movements. "As entertaining as this is, it wouldn't be a lesson if mommy just sat and watched would it?" She said lowly, trailing a finger down my sternum. "No it wouldn't," I breathed out.

"Then mommy will help you." She didn't give me anytime to respond as my fingers were replaced by hers. I moaned, but it was swallowed by her mouth. Oh how good it felt to finally feel her lips on mine.

"So wet for me darling. Just how I like it," she husked into my ear. I moaned, thrusting my body up into hers. "Fuck I'm gonna cum," I panted, feeling the familiar knot build up in my stomach. "Then cum darling," she said, attaching her lips around my nipple, sending my over the edge.

My legs trembled as she continued to pleasure me through my high. "So good for me," she whispered against my lips, kissing me gently a few times to help me calm down.

"How are you feeling?" She questioned. "So good. So fucking good," I chuckled, still in our little sex bubbles. "I could tell. You were a little loud so hopefully they kept the volume up loud enough." My face instantly flushed, totally caught up in the heat of the moment that I didn't even think about that. "Relax baby it's okay. It was very hot to see you like that," she said, nibbling on my ear lobe. "Oh god don't get me going again." She laughed "As much ad I'd love to do that, we have a big day tomorrow and need our rest.

"You're right Tasha. I love you." I said sweetly, cuddling into her sweaty naked body. "I love you more."