Chapter 9

I couldn't help but feel so giddy after our wonderful date tonight. I knew Nat was going to be so mad once she saw the hickey, but I don't really care. This shows that she's mine and I wouldn't really mind facing repercussions. Falling asleep was going to be hard with her on my mind.

The next morning, me and Carol woke up at 10:30 and started to get ready for stats while I spilled all the tea to her. " Oh my gosh! I cannot believe you did that! I can't believe she did that!"

" Trust me, it was those tequila shots and wine doing all the talking!"

We finished getting ready, and I put on a cute summery outfit since it was really warm today.

I put my hair in a low bun and I was set for class. Math was actually really interesting today because we got to do partner work, which of course I chose Carol, but we just ended up talking about Nat and what was going to happen today since I left her a rather large hickey to cover up.

Once class was over, I made way to Russian so that I'd have a little bit of time to talk to Nat before the lesson started. I walked in and saw that she was in a deep trance, focusing on some papers while chewing on a pencil in her mouth. I bit my lip watching her do her work as I made my way to the front to sit in my chair. This caused a squeaking sound to be emitted, and she looked up finally acknowledging my presence.

" Ahhh if it isn't the trouble maker herself!"

" I have no idea what you're talking about. I only cause good problems," I said with a mischievous grin.

" Really, I don't call having to cover up a hickey the size of grape fun."

" Fine, I'll just never kiss your neck again." She grunted when I said this.

"I never said that! I'd just like to not have to spend 20 minutes trying to cover it up. Oh, and you're staying after class today."

" Wow, lucky me!" I said before students started to flock into the classroom.

I was kind of distracted today in class thinking about what was going to happen after. I caught myself closing and opening my thighs periodically while she was teaching and laughed. " Is something funny Y/N?"

" Izvinite, miss, ya prosto podumal o tom, chto vy sobirayetes' so mnoy delat' posle urokov. "( Sorry, miss, I was just thinking about what you're going to do to me after class)

She smiled before saying " Terpeniye detka. Now pay attention. "(Patience baby)

Now how was I supposed to focus after she pulled something like that? I was even more excited than before. Class was finally over and I stayed in my seat until everyone exited the class. " Y/N, follow me to my office." I did as I was told and I followed her in and closed the door. She stalked her way towards me and straddled my hips, which was a change, but I liked it. I rested my hands on her waist while she slowly moved her hands up my thighs, then my sides, until they made their way up resting on my shoulders. Nat leaned in towards my ear and my breath hitched at the light contact of her lips on my ear. " I'm going to teach you a lesson for this," she said as she motioned towards her neck. I didn't respond and next thing I know, my hands were removed from her waist and placed behind her neck. " Keep these here the whole time ok?" she said and I just nodded in response. " Words detka."