Chapter 21

Y/N Pov

It was the end of the school day and I headed towards Nat's class to go for our training session. " Hey baby!" I said as I walked towards her desk and kissed her. " Okay lets go," she said to me.

I thought this training wouldn't be too hard since I'm in pretty good shape, but I was severely wrong. I mean sure she was an avenger and all but damn I was a sweating mess. " I thought this wouldn't be that hard," I said panting to her. " You're working out with THE Black Widow, of course it's going to be hard!" she said teasingly. " Ugh whatever I bet I could beat you in a sparing match oh great black widow!" I said dramatically while shoving her shoulder. " Alright hot shot lets go then!" Oh shit what have I gotten myself in to. Fucking deep shit is what I did to myself. She keeps pinning me down but I'm stubborn and I wanna win. " I'm going to beat you Tasha just you wait! Come on lets go again!"

" Baby, you're tired, lets take a break and you can try another time."

" Nooo one more round please!!" I said while giving her puppy eyes. " Fine, one more round," she said smirking at me and getting into a fighting stance. We exchanged a few punches and kicks with the both of us dodging most until I finally kicked her feet and straddled her with her arms pinned above her head. " I BEAT YOU BABY!," I screamed. " Yeah you sure did," she said smiling up at me. I didn't realize how sexual our position was until I came down from my excitement. I bit my bottom lip while looking deep into her emerald eyes, " You never let me take this position in bed. Why is that?" I husked at her. She played along with the same husky voice, " Well you never tried before, but I'm tempted to let you.

I didn't wait any longer before capturing her lips with mine. I kept her hands hands pinned above her head with one of my hands while the other was gently rubbing up and down the side of her ribs. She let out a slight moan, so I took this chance to slide my tongue in her mouth. We fought for dominance, but this time I didn't back down like usual and eventually, she let me take over. I liked this new feeling of power and I didn't plan on giving it up tonight.

I started trailing kisses down her jaw and then her neck, sucking harshly on her sweet spot, leaving a mark. She was moaning softly occasionally, so I picked her up and started making my way towards our room. I continued making out with her until we got to the bathroom to turn the shower on and get undressed. We quickly took our clothes off and as soon as we were both undressed, I picked her up again and slammed her against the shower wall while leaving sloppy kisses down her neck. " Fuck Y/N" she moaned in my ear.

I continued to slowly make my way down, sucking on her collarbone until I got to her breasts. I took the bud into mouth, swirling around it with tongue. I occasionally let my teeth graze against her nipple, which caused her to release a low growl. I did the same thing to her other breast, before slowly circling her clit with my thumb. I began to passionately make out with her again while I enter one finger into her heat, going in and out slowly at first. " Stop teasing Y/L/N." I gave in and entered two more fingers while curling them and pumping in and out aggressively. " Oh god don't stop baby..Fuuck," she said as I quickened my pace. I could feel her tightening around me, so I just kept curling my fingers hitting just the right spot until she finished all over me. " Shit Y/N that felt so fucking good," she said to me. " Well I'm not finished yet dorogy."

I somewhat harshly pulled her hair back and began nipping and sucking her neck. I didn't waste any time and dropped to my knees, eating her out. She was constantly releasing loud moans and not to long after, she was releasing all over my mouth, so I lapped up all her juices. I turned of the shower and picked her up and dried the both of us off. I gave her another round on the bed before finally calling it quits. " Shit baby, I should let you do that more often."
" You just have to say the words Tasha and I will," I replied while kissing her forehead.

We didn't bother putting our clothes on and we just fell asleep, tangled together with Nat on my chest. I liked her being more vulnerable with me and her allowing me to take care of her for once.

A/N
I know it's been wayyyy to long. I just haven't really had an idea for where to continue this story sooo if you have some ideas, let me know.

Also, I started a new book based on Kelly foster from we bought a zoo. It will be another fem reader story so I'll be writing for both of these books now! I'm just obsessed with Scarlett Johansson, but who isn't?