Chapter 26

I was woken up early in the morning with kisses being sloppily placed against my neck. I hummed lowly, alerting Natasha that I was awake. " Goodmorning bubba," she said, smiling against my neck then moving up to kiss my lips sweetly. " What time is it," I groggily replied, feeling the hangover from last nights festivities. " It's 5am." 

I whipped my head around, scaring her slightly at how sudden my movements were, " Why am I up this early then?"

" To.. do.. this," she responded, trailing her kisses further down my body between each word. " How long do we have," I breathed out, hardly able to focus with her heavenly lips latched to my skin. " Enough to do what I need to with you," she husked, leaning up to capture the moan that left my mouth in hers.

Her right hand traveled slowly down to my hip, squeezing it harshly. Another moan escaped my mouth. " Alright baby, I didn't forget about what you did at Tony's party, so it's time for your punishment." She got up from the bed and grabbed a box from the closet. Oh shit she's bringing out the big guns.

Nat walked over with the box, pulling out hand cuffs, attaching each of my hands to the headboard. She also grabbed some for my feet, doing the same to them. I was on full display for her, still in my shorts and t shirt, but I know those won't be staying on for long. She also pulled out a vibrator and strap on.

She set the vibrator on the night stand, for later use I assume, then she began slowly undressing, while I watched her hungrily. It was torture seeing more of her beautiful body being shown and not being able to do a single thing about it. She then attached the strap on, which was 8 inches, and I gulped visibly. 

" You'll be okay. Just say red if it's too much." I just nodded, looking in her eyes, thankful that she is still so caring towards my well being. " Use your words detka," she sternly replied. " Yes mommy," I said, knowing what words she wanted to hear. " Good girl."

Tasha walked over to me, crawling up on the bed and on top of my body, holding herself above me, not giving into the skin on skin contact I craved so desperately. I leaned up trying to close the distance myself, but the chains restricted me from reaching her and she smirked. " No baby, you're under mommy's control right now."

She began teasing me, kissing every inch of my neck, marking all of it, not caring if others saw. Countless moans escaped my mouth, begging for her to just rip my clothes off. " Fuck take my clothes off already," I whined. " Patience and punishment before pleasure darling." Damn I think I got more wet at those words.

The teasing continued until she pulled my shirt down lower by the collar, giving her more access to my chest. She left more marks there, kissing every part that was visible to her. Nat took her other hand, using it to also pull down the shirt. All of my chest was now in view but she could not see my boobs. I guess it wasn't enough for her, so she ripped my shirt in half, freeing me from the loose fitting clothing. That was so fucking hot, it caused me to release a very pornographic moan. I wanted to voice my thoughts, but I knew if anything other than moans came out of my body, my punishment would continue longer.

I now laid there in just my shorts, my perky breasts staring at Natasha. She groaned at the sight, diving straight in to suck on my hard nubs. While her tongue played with one nipple, her hand squeezed my other breast , switching to play with the nipple as well. Her tongue and hand gave equal attention to the other side, leaving even more bruises along my body. By the end of this punishment, I'm going to end up with purple bruises everywhere.

She pulled back from my body and harshly ripped off my bottoms, then my underwear along with them. " You are not allowed to cum until I tell you too alright baby?" she told me. " Yes mommy, I understand," I vocalized. She kissed my lips, then trailed them all the way down my body.