Chapter 27

Time skip to New Years 

Tony had invited me and Nat to his place again for New Years and I was pretty pumped. I mean I may have gotten a little out of control with the alcohol, but I blame Thor and whatever magic concoction he gave me.

I was getting dressed in a little gold sequin dress that reached mid thigh. I paired it with my usual gold jewelry and smokey eye to complete the look.

" Are you trying to drive me crazy tonight baby," Nat said, placing her hands around my waist from behind

" Are you trying to drive me crazy tonight baby," Nat said, placing her hands around my waist from behind. I turned to look at her over my shoulder, looking her up and down, " I think I should be saying that about you."

She wore a solid black dress, with a deep v neck that also only reached mid thigh. I placed a chaste kiss on her lips before grabbing her, dragging her off to the car.

Nat got in the drivers seat like usual, placing her hand on my thigh for the duration of the drive. 

" Alright no hand outs from Thor this evening and no getting plastered. I don't want to have to carry you home this evening." She said as we pulled up to Tony's cabin. I scoffed at her, taking offense to her accusations. " Weeelllll I still wanna get drunk, just not pass out drunk okay. I want to remember my first New Year's kiss with you Tasha," I said grinning. Nat just chuckled at me, leaning in to kiss me before we go in, but I stopped her with a finger to the lips. " Nope you can't kiss me until the ball drops," I beamed. She groaned, " Are you serious? How can I not kiss you when you look like that!" she gestured to my body. " When I look like what?" I teased. " Hot. Sexy. Just everything," she responded. " It'll just be all that more special when it comes to that time then."

We waltzed up to the door, not even bothering to knock this time, just going straight in. I saw that my second favorite red head was already here, so I ran up to her, leaving Nat's side, and threw my arms around her neck, " Wandaaaa!" Me and Wanda got really close after the Christmas party. We texted each other almost everyday after that, so I would consider her my best friend along with Carol, who by the way, HAS POWERS! Kind of discovered that when she was at Stark's party and she told me.

" Hey Y/N!" she said, returning the hug. I could hear Nat scoff from behind us. " Oh don't be jealous! You're still my favorite Natty," I taunted. " Yeah whatever. Remember what I told you!" she shouted while walking over to talk to Clint.

" Ooo what did Nat tell you to do?" Wanda teased. " Oh shut it dirty mind! She just said not to get passed out drunk and to not take anything from Thor."

" Wow that's surprisingly reasonable for her. Lets start the drunk train shall we?"

" The night is young Wanda. Lets not waste anymore time."

That is exactly what we did. We had a row of 6 shots lined up each, all a different color of the rainbow. Naturally, I'm competitive, so I bet that whoever finished all their drinks last, had to complete a dare chosen by the winner.

" Alright 3..2..1!" Bucky counted us down. I was fairly confident in my abilities since I am still in college, so I thought this would be an easy win.

I downed each shot as fast as I could, slamming the glass down after I was finished. I managed to  finish just a second before Wanda. " Woooo take that Wanda! In yo faaace!" I cheered triumphantly. " You barely beat me Y/N! Anyways, what horrid torture are you going to put me through?" she asked. " Oh Wanda my dear, let me tell you." I said and she audibly groaned. " You have to act on this little Vision crush and flirt with him tonight aaaand kiss him when the ball drops," I said mischievously. " You have got to be kidding me! I can't do that!" Wanda said nervously. " Yes you can! I see the way he looks at you even though he's not really a emotion expressing being. Plus its a dare so you have to."

" I'm going to need a lot more liquid courage then," she proclaimed. " I'll join you in your drinking festivities!"

Yeah so I'm definitely a little more drunk than I'd like to be right now and Nat is not going to be too happy. 

I clumsily walked around the house looking for my Russian when I spotted her on the couch. I marched over to her and plopped down on her lap, causing her to stop her conversation with Steve. " How drunk are you right now?" Nat asked me. I giggled, " Only a little bit too far but I'm with you now," I cheered happily. " Yeah well now you're staying here," she said, wrapping her arms around my waist. She tried to kiss me on the cheek, but I wouldn't even allow that before the New Year. " Nooo Natty I said wait till the ball drops"

" It's not your lips though," she pouted. " It's still a kiss so you still have to wait.." I paused, grabbing Nat's arm to check the time on her watch, " 1 more hour."

" Fine," she groaned, " this better be the best damn kiss of my life if you're making me wait this long," she said. " I promise it will be."

It's 1 minute till 2022, and I saw Wanda standing near Vision. I cheekily raised my eyebrows and pointed my head towards Vision, silently telling her you better do it. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to him.

Once the timer reached 10, I looked towards Nat, counting down with her while maintaining eye contact. As we got to 5 seconds, I began preparing myself, pushing some of her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, placing my hands on her neck. By the time I finished these actions, Happy New Year was chanted by everyone, and I pulled her in, finally sealing our lips together.

It was a very passionate and hungry kiss. We had been craving each others touch all day and finally being able to is heaven. Some tongue was introduced very quickly and I took complete control of this one. It wasn't a very long kiss since we didn't want to be making out in front of the others, but it definitely was the greatest kiss we have ever shared. I know I say it all the time, but I'm so lucky to be with this girl.

When we pulled apart, I looked over towards Wanda and Vision and saw her cheeks tinted pink. Aww my little bestie finally made a move. We made eye contact and I winked at her, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. She just rolled her eyes, but smiled, telling me she enjoyed that kiss.

A/N

Woo another chapter. I love how I said I would stop doing a ton of author notes but I just like interacting with y'all. 

Well be getting back to school stuff next chapter and I have a plan in mind for where that is going to go. I think I'll try and end this book at 45 chapters but you never know, it could be longer.

Not proof read