Chapter 16

Someone please end this nightmare right now before I combust! How am I supposed to survive a two and half hour game with Nat controlling that oh so wonderful device if it was not used for this purpose. 

She grabbed my wrist and lugged me towards the volleyball court, dropping her hold on me as we got close to the doors. Before we parted ways, she leaned over whispering in my ear, " Hope you have a pleasurable time, kotenok(Kitten)"The hairs at the back of my neck stood up and my jaw clenched slightly at her words. She pulled back smiling before walking into the doors, heading to the teacher's section.

I finally snapped out of my trance and made my way in to meet up with Carol and Jake. " Hey stranger, long time no see," Jake said. " Yeah well she's been a little pre occupied with you know who," Carol snarked back. " Alright you two! Shut it before I smack both you upside the head!"

" Is that what Ms. Romanoff tells you wh-" but before Carol could finish, I slapped her on the back of the head, showing no remorse. " Owww Y/N!" she said while rubbing the back of her head. " You kinda deserved it Carol," Jake said, defending me. What I didn't know, was Nat was watching this whole interaction, planning to start her torture on me. 

The game had just started when I felt a buzzing between my legs. It caused me to move in discomfort, gaining the attention of Jake. " You okay there shorty?" Jake asked slightly concerned. " Yeah just a little bit of a cramp, no biggy!" I just shot daggers at Nat and she smiled innocently, acting like she wasn't pleasing me subtly, without letting me finish.

The game was halfway through, with us winning, and me feeling incredibly overstimulated. I didn't know how much more of this I could take before releasing to what would surely be the best orgasm I've ever had. As if sensing how on edge I was, I got a text from Nat.

Tasha

Tasha

I know it's hard baby. Just hold on and you'll be rewarded later

Y/N

I'm seriously overstimulated here Tash

Tasha

Well bad girls must be punished detka

Y/N

I knoooow but this is torture

Tasha

Just one more hour and you're all done

I left her on read after this just glancing over at her, as she had a light smile plastered to her face, but that grew bigger as I soon realized what she was doing. This was a really high setting and my legs were shaking like crazy. Thank God Carol and Jake came back to distract me, otherwise I would have finished and probably faced a far worse punishment. " Geez Y/N you good? Your legs are shaking like crazy!" Carol said. " Y-yeah u-uh I'm just a l-little cold," I responded while rubbing my hands together to make it believable. Jake handed me his jacket, which I was super grateful for, because now I could hide what's going on underneath better.

The game was finally over and I was relieved because I was about to burst. Upon trying to stand up though, I was unable and just sat back down. Jake and Carol wondered why I wasn't following them, but soon began to tease me as they saw Nat walking up. I just flipped them off before they made their way out the gym doors. Nat came up and sat beside me saying, " How are you feeling?" I really wanted to roll my eyes at her question, but I knew I'd end up in more trouble and I really just wanted something good to happen after going through all that. " Tashaaa, I think you know exactly how I feel." She smiled looking at me, " How many?" I was puzzled by her question and she took notice to this rephrasing, " How many orgasms did you hold off?" A fucking lot is what I wanted to say but I know her dirty little mind would like the answer I have to say, so I calmly looked over to her and said, "60." She was shocked by my reply before a proud smirk appeared on her face. " Well then lets not make it 61," she said while standing up and pulling me along while also supporting me around the waist, as no other students were around to make comments.

We made our way to Nat's car and I was so ready for whatever she has ready for me. She opened the passenger side door for me before closing it and getting in on the drivers side. I'm not sure what came over me, but just looking at her with the moonlight cascading over her face ever so delicately, making her emerald green eyes sparkle even more. Without further hesitation, I leaped onto Nat straddling her hips. Unfortunately for me, my clumsy ass, quite literally, landed on the car horn, making me blush and hide my face in Nat's neck. She let out a light chuckle before rubbing my back with her hand. " Shh, its okay baby. Now how about I take that little toy out hmm?" I just nodded my head and she proceeded to take it out of me and I whimpered at the loss of contact. " Careful Tash, I'm seeensitive," I complained in a baby voice. " I know baby, but how about that reward?" She still had her hand on my bare thigh and I really needed something good after what she put me through, so I jolted my head up quickly, looking in her eyes, " Please fuck me into oblivion right now." 

Nat didn't waste anymore time as she stepped out the car, with me still in her arms, and opened the back doors, throwing us in. She found my pulse spot on my neck immediately and I released a loud moan. I was already dripping from earlier, but I could feel it pooling down my legs. Giving in almost immediately into what I wanted, Nat stuck 3 fingers inside of me, curling hitting my g-spot perfectly. I was already embarrassingly close and with one final thrust, I was releasing all over her, moaning in pure ecstasy as this was the best I have ever felt, and a new sensation hit me that I have never felt before. " What was that," I asked Nat as she hovered over me smiling. " That bubs, was squirting and it was incredibly sexy," she said kissing me passionately on the lips.

We got situated and Nat helped me back into the front seat. " Do you think you'll be able to walk inside to your dorm?' she asked me. I looked down, embarrased before shyly responding, " I don't think I'll be able to walk for a few days." She smiled at me, placing her hand on my thigh, " Okay bubs, I'll take you home with me then."