Chapter 42

As soon as we arrived home, I slumped into the couch. Nat looked at me amused, trying to contain a wide smile that wanted to come out. "Why the long face?" she joked. I lowered my hand so that just my eyes were visible. "Time change is a bitch," I groaned.

She laughed, coming to join me on the couch. "We slept on the plane though love," she pointed out. "Yes but I like my naps," I said, pushing my bottom lip out to form a frown. "Truer words have never left your mouth."

I scoffed, punching her in the shoulder. "Ow! That was rude!" she replied, returning the gesture. "Uh you just did it back and that hurt you little super spy," I teased. "Little super spy? I'll show you who's a little super spy," she smirked.

Leaving no room for me to respond, Tasha quickly picked me up, slinging me over her shoulder. "Ahh put me down Tasha," I squealed in between fits of giggles. "Well you called me little and that's you darling."

I huffed in annoyance. "Don't tease me about my height Tasha. I also said you were a little super spy," I smirked towards the end of my sentence, smacking her butt playfully. "Alright little missy, you asked for it."

In the blink of an eye, she was sprinting with me up the stairs. When we got to our bedroom, she kicked the door open. Then, she threw me onto the bed, making me shriek in surprise. "Who's the little super spy darling," she questioned, wanting me to say it was me, but I don't want to give her the satisfaction. "You," I simply responded with a smirk on my face. "Wrong."

Nat lunged at me, trapping me beneath her. I smiled innocently at her, which soon turned into a frown when I saw her wiggle her finger up and down. "Oh no plea-" I was cut off by her finger digging into my side.

My laughter was filling the silence of the empty room. I was giggling because of torture while Nat was happy with her handy work. "Anything you want to admit?" she pried with a knowing smirk. "U-ugh fine y-you're n-not a little s-super spy," I yielded. She stoped her attack and gazed lovingly at me. "That's right because you are," she said, pinching my cheeks.

"Knock it off," I chuckled, swatting her hand away. "I can't with your cute little face and strong muscles. You take bad guys out with it?" she continued to tease me. I groaned and turned to grab a pillow, shoving it in her face. Nat removed it from her face snickering, "So she does," she replied, referring to me using my muscles to take bad guys out.

A crooked grin was plastered on my face. "I only learn from the best." She smiled, "That's right. Now show me what I taught you."

With ease, I quickly wrapped my legs around her waist and arm around her neck, flipping her over so that she was now pinned beneath me. "See you are my little super spy," she said sweetly, brushing a few strands of hair out of my face.

"Can we cuddle now that we are finished wrestling," I pouted. "If you can keep me beneath you." This girl, always looking for a challenge.

She wiggled around so I grabbed her hands, pinning them behind her back. Nat reacted quickly quickly, hooking her leg around the backside of my knee, forcing me to flip over. My grip loosened around her hands, allowing Nat the chance to put me in the same position she was in previously.

I tried to lift myself up, but she pushed me down with one of her hands. Nat was much stronger than me, so I couldn't break free of her grasp. "Oh would you look at that, looks like I won," she smirked.

There was only one thing left for me to do. Was it cruel? Yes, but this skill came in handy when I wanted to use it. I could cry on command. Obviously I didn't use it often, but I really wanted my cuddles because I become super needy when tired.

Like it was the easiest thing in the world to do, because it was for me, tears began to form in my eyes. I paired that with a little quiver in my lip, which made Nat's smile instantly turn into a frown. "Do you not want to be around me? Am I being too clingy for you?" I sulked.

"What! Baby no! I love how clingy you are and I love being in your presence 24/7," she cooed, rubbing my cheeks. "S-so you don't f-feel crowded by me," I continued with my act. "God no! Come on, I'll cuddle with you," she said sympathetically.

Nat laid down and opened her arms for me to crawl into. I obliged and snuggled up to my girl. "I'm sorry for making you feel that way baby," she said sadly, kissing my forehead. Now I felt bad. She seemed genuinely upset when she saw me react that way.

I lifted myself from her chest so that I could look her in the eye. "I'm so sorry Tasha. I can cry on command so I used it to get cuddles," I pouted, kissing her quickly in hopes that she would forgive me.

She frowned at that. "So you weren't upset with me?" I shook my head, "No, well only that you wouldn't cuddle with me but not for the reason I said earlier." Nat sighed "You haven't used this in other situations right," she asked, cupping my face. I placed my hands on top of hers, "God no baby. I would never do that to you. I just did it this once."

Her gaze never left from mine, reading my facial expressions to see if I was telling the truth. She smiled, finding no indication that I had lied. "Good," she replied then crashed her lips on mine.

I kissed back just as fervently, feeling right at home attached to my girl. I arched my body into her, deepening the kiss. She hummed against my lips, slowly trailing her hand from my lower back to my neck.

The kiss slowly came to an end, with a few lingering pecks. She rubbed our noses together in an eskimo kiss, making me smile. Then, she unexpectedly licked my nose, causing my face to scrunch up. "Eww Tasha," I giggled. "I love you and that laugh my little super spy."

A genuine smile spread across my face. "I love you my big super spy," I finished, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck.

A/N

Kinda cute fluffy moment. Not sure if I actually like this interaction or not; might be too cringey idk lol.

Next chapter will be getting slightly back to school related stuff and bringing back her friends, cuz I get so caught up in their relationship that I forget other people exist too; my b.