Castlevania - alucard x child reader

When mother had you a year before she was murdered and alucard took you away

When mother had you a year before she was murdered and alucard took you away. Shielding you from all the thing that could hurt you. But now here you are to young to understand what's happening and in the middle of a battle.

Alucard had told you to stay put in the Belmont library until he got back. He couldn't bare to see his little sibling get hurt.

But you didn't listen. You didn't want to be left alone.

Going into the castle you ignore the carnage and run up the stairs following the sounds of fighting and doing you best to avoid sypha and Trevor the best you could.

Trying to sneak past them was a fail as the Belmont turned around at the slightest noise you made.

"If it's not one thing it's another." He sighed causing the speaker to turn around.

"Y/n what are you doing here." Walking up and picking you up. The fighting that was heard had brief stops and you knew who it was.

The Belmont and speaker started running towards the sounds all the way to alucards room where you jumped out of Syphas arms and into the room just in time to see your father get stabbed by alucard.

You burst into tears.

You hardly knew your father but the memories that you did have were good. You knew he went mad after your mother's death but to attempt to kill alucard twice just so it can end like this.

The 2 caught up to you seeing what Dracula had become. The Belmont was quick to act seeing the vampire still moving. He sliced his head off.

The head spilled blood everywhere. You cried even harder when you say it was facing you.

"Alucard, step back.. Let me finish this." Sypha set him on fire.

"N-no you can't do that." You cried running to alucard burying your face in his legs. "He's gonna die."

He didn't respond only kneeled to your height and hugged you while turning away from the body.

"He is already gone y/n" he said calmly into your ear.

Black clouds filled the room along with sound of screams

. It didn't take much to make you pass out.

Waking up the next day you are in alucards arms as he sits in his father's old throne.

Looking up at him you see him staring back at you. He rubs your back as the both of you continue to sit in comfortable silence.

"Are you okay y/n" his voice was so sweet and calming it almost made you forget about what happened.

Nodding with a smile you jump out of his lap and run out of the room to outside the castle with him not to far behind.

He stayed at the base of the castle while you froliced in the see able forest.

"Daddy's at finally rest." You screamed with a laugh shocking alucard. "I wanna carve his name in a tree. Can I?" You said loud enough so he could hear.

He chuckled at your enthusiasm.

"Sure!"