genshin - Gorou x m!child reader

"Get well soon." Paimon in said as her and the traveler left to do commissions leaving gorou to look after M/n.

For the past week M/n has been bedridden after eating a Beatle in the forest. How he got the Beatle we'll never know.

Gorou re dampened the cloth on M/n's head. M/n whined pushing his ears back as gorou pressed the now cold towel on his head.

"You shouldnt eat random bugs. Why'd you do that anyway." Gorou might've sounded mad but he wasn't and M/n couldn't tell from the way that he brought the covers close to his face and avoided eye contact.

"I wanted to see what it tastes like." The little boy responded with his ears pressed to his head still not making eye contact. "And I saw a fox eating one"

'A fox' gorou thought as he looked at his little brother in confusion "what does that have to do with?"

M/N didn't respond and instead pretended like he was asleep to which he received a wet towel to the face.

"Don't ignore people it's rude." The general huffed out to still be met with silence. Getting up from her spot on the bed he went to leave the room. "If your asleep I guess I'll get back to work." He raised his voice a little to make sure you heard as he slowing walked through the fabric of the tent.

"Wait I wanna help." M/n jumped up from bed and ran to his brother wrapping his arms around his legs to try to hold him in place.

Gorou laughed and took the blanket off the bed m/n was on and wrapped it around him while picking him up. "You can come with me as long as you don't do much."

The boy had a big smile on his face for the rest of the day and woke up fully recovered.