KNY - Tanjiro x reader

Looking up at the sun as you lay on the ground in blood and sweat as you completed another mission

'Tanjiro won't be happy' was your last thought before passing out

-------------

You woke up in the butterfly estate, immediately feeling the pain in your... Everywhere.

A small village was being terrorised by 3 demons and you were sent to stop them barely keeping your own life.

Struggling to sit up you look around to see you were in a room by yourself but the bed next to you had looked like it had been used. Looking out the window you couldn't tell if the sun was going down or coming up.

As you swung you legs over the side of the bed the door opened revealing Tanjro with a tray of food in his arms and nezuko by his side.

Tanjiro stood shocked while Nezuko turned into a smaller form and tackled you in a hug.

Although it hurt you could tell she really missed you.

Tanjiro promptly set the food aside and came up to you.

"Nezuko no she's injured." He tried to coax Nezuko off but you shook your head. Nezuko hummed and hugged you tighter.

"It's fine she. I think it's cute." You smiled up at the boy who smiled back as he was tearing up.

"You slept for a week. In was so worried that you'd..." He could finish his sentence through the tears he was drowning in.

Taking a hand and placing it on his cheek wiping his face while pulling him closer till your heads met.

"I knew I couldn't leave you like that. I love you to much." (book of life anyone?)

You both met in the middle in a sweet kiss. It was a sweet and blissful kiss that shared all the emotions that talking couldn't.

Nezuko didn't like being in between the two pushed them apart.

"Nezukoooo" Tanjiro wined turning to get back to you but she wouldn't let him.

You couldn't help but laugh.