blue period - Yatora

"Yatoraa~" You hugged him from behind "whatcha working on." You looked over his shoulder at a blank canvas. You heard a deep sigh as he leaned into your hold.

"I don't know anymore, I'm supposed to draw something in black and white and still get the same effect as color but its hard." You could tell he was frustrated and you wanted to help.

"How about you take a little break and look around, try to find something with a lot of feelings even without color." You start to pull him away from from the canvas. He chuckles turning around and hugging you.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date." He held you tight giggling like a school boy. You would've said something if you weren't being pressed into is chest. You started dating Yatora a few months before he joined the art program and to him it was perfect timing.

"Alright lets go somewhere." He basically dragged you out of his house saying bye to his mom and walking around the bustling city for a while before you both came across a ramen shop.

small talk and childish laughs were shared at the shop. You could tell he was getting to relax a bit and you were glad. When he first started practicing art he as so excited but got burned out fast. You were glad that he was finally able to give his brain a little break. Finishing your meal you asked "did anything spark your interest yet." You said as you started to pay for the meal.

"Nope, nothing yet. How about we go your house we could watch a movie or something." He rubbed the back of his neck all shy like as you gushed at how cute he looked. "Sure lets go."

When you made it to your house you realized your parents weren't home. You began setting up for the movie in the living room

popcorn in the microwave

blankets on the couch

adds playing on the tv of the movie Yatora picked

When he hugged you from behind.

"I know what to draw now." he murmured into your neck "Ill draw you."