(p2)Arcane - Silco

Vi and sevika had a fight.

sevika cane into the office all beat up when she told you and Silco. You were shocked.

Shocked to hear Vi was alive, to hear she was with an enforcer, and to see sevika beaten up so bad.

You wanted to she her again and apologize for what happened that night but thinking of jinx's reaction to it is not good considering.

You were always soft with kids so even if you were with Silco, Vander's kids were always welcomed around you while Silco kept a distance. You hated thinking about how Mylo and claggor died, but at that time you had your own healing to keep your mind busy.

Both of your legs from the knee down had been replaced with simmer powered metal prosthetics.

"Y/n" Silco pulled you out of your thoughts. "What's wrong." It didn't sound much like a question more like a statement.

"Vi is alive." It was the only thing you could say without going into to much detail.

"Knowing you this must make you happy." He got up from his chair and walked over to you putting his hand on your cheek rubbing you face with his done. "But this causes big problems for me. I want you to stay out of this." You wanted to say something but he left knowing you where stubborn and where going to go against him anyway and went off to have a word with Marcus.

While he was gone you went out looking for Vi in all the places you thought she could be.

You heard a lot of noises that sounded like fighting so you followed it.by the time you got there the fighting had stopped and you say jinx breathing heavily slumpted on the ground with her machine gun tossed away from her.

"Jinx are you alright, what's wrong?" You cautiously kneeled down to her and touched her shoulder. She jumped into your arms crying.

"She's alive. Did you know." She mumbled while you wrapped your arms around her patting her head gently.

"No I didn't, just found out today." You had no idea of what else to say. "Did you see her."

She mumbled a yeah. "She told me she never wanted to leave me... I was starting to believe her when- when that enforcer came then the firelights then she was gone." She held you so tight it started to hurt. You could tell she was starting to lose it from how fast she started to talk.

"They took her huh?" You felt her nod. You knew ekko was in the firelights so after getting powder back on her feet you went to see him.

*time skip*

You had a hood on with the shadow covering your face so you would be seen by Silco's people.

When you met up with ekko he immediately recognized you from all the time you had gone to see him.

"Can you believe Vi is really alive." He asked you as he lead you to a darkish room where Vi was. She was sitting with her back turned to you talking to who you assumed was the enforcer.

"Hello Vi." She turned around at the call of her name and was stunned. She got up and walked to you.

At first you thought she was at least a little happy to see you but instead she punched you. My god her punches hurt.

She was always full of surprises.

You stumbled back a bit about to question her she she hugged you. "I missed you ya know." You chuckled not being able to hug back cause she was hugging your arms.

"So have I." You said with a smile resting your head on her chin.

"So much."