Genshin - Thoma

Thoma x child kamisato reader

---------------

You are a quiet child for the most part, always watching and listening but never saying anything. The people referred to you as 'the ghost of the kamisato clan' but you didn't mind.

You are the youngest kamisato sibling, you go where ever they go but today you were left with Thoma.

"Alright y/n you have to let go now." Ayato was struggling to pry you off of him so he can go to his meeting. Ayaka was already out on business and you didn't want to be left 'alone'.

"Y/n let go." Ayato was more stern this time as you held tighter squeezing your eyes shut.

After a few more minutes of struggling Thoma came in to see why ayato hasn't left already.

The two making eye contact and seeming like they could reader each other's minds Thoma immediately went to help.

It ended with you in tears while Thoma was trying to calm you down as you both watch Ayato hurry to his meeting.

"Hey it'll be okay. He'll be back before you know it and you'll get to spend the day with me can't be so bad can it." He akwardly chuckled as he started walking out of the kamisato estate to the tea house.

On the way there Thoma had to pick up some supplies. So you two walked hand in hand.

First stop: fabric store

"Hello again Thoma, what would you like." The store lady smiled warmly at Thoma.

"Well... " Thoma was looking around at all the different fabrics when an light bulb went off. He turned to you gently pushing you in front of him.

"Why don't you pick for me." Seeing you the woman gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry mx. Y/n I didn't see you there, please pick anyone you like." You nodded at her and started your search.

You picked a f/c and (pattern type) fabric ang Thoma grabbed it getting ready to negotiate price but the woman spoke before he could.

"It's on the house. It's the least I could do for what you and the kamisato clan has done for me." She bowed as you and Thoma walked out.

Second stop: iron worker

Walking up to the man banging on metal you looked around at all the different weapons though Thoma grabbed you hand so you wouldn't get to curious as to touch.

"Hello I'm here to pick up lady ayaka's order." The worker turned around at the sound of thoma's voice and pointed to a tied up sack.

"She already paid." His voice was rough but he didn't sound mean but you still hid behind Thoma as he got the sack and left.

Final stop: food stand

Thoma wanted to reward you for walking around all day without putting up a fuss so he bought you dango.

You two sat in the shade of a tree while eating

"See a day with me wasn't so bad was it." He patted your head as you ate. You looked up to him smiling and nodding in agreement.

"Thank you" you said quietly as you hugged him. He hugged back. Tightly.

*tiny time skip*

Thoma had taken you to the tea house where he told you to wait in the front cause he had a surprise for you.

Your time waiting was spent on playing with taroumaru while the dog seemed unbothered by your rather hard petting.

"Y/n it's ready." You bolted towards Thoma throwing the door open.

It was a yukata with the fabric you chose plus some jewelry (whatever kind or something else entirely) made from shiny gem stones.

"It's for you." Thoma said as you walked over to see the items better.

*Another time skip*

You were now wearing the yukata sleeping on thoma's lap as ayaka and ayato came back from their meetings.

The only problem now is that you won't let go of Thoma.

--------