Chapter 42: The 4th Legendary Knight - Maiden Jane

Start from the beginning

"You are an idiot." Dartz narrows his eyes at Rafael "I used you to restore the Great Leviathans power. I couldn't do it alone. I needed pawns with enough hatred and anger in their hearts to revive the great beast's power. Who also could tap into the full power of the Seal of Orichalcos. It is when I came up with the great idea of creating my pawns: I set up your lives to be a living hell." Rafael and everyone gasp. Rafael stepped back thinking of the fateful night of the ship and his siblings. The fateful night of the major storm that swallowed the ship that left him as the only sole survivor. Taking his family and all his siblings down the ship. His face went pale "You . . . You killed my family . . . It was all your fault . . ." Rafael slowly came to the horrifying realization. Everything was set up. His entire life was manipulated by Dartz. He took everything away from Rafael for power. "It had to be done. It made using you much easier and fed enough power to the Great Leviathan with your help. This goes for Alister and Valon. I set Valon up for the fall to be in jail for me to use him. I faked Kaiba's father being the one who killed Alisters family, it was me. All of that was for the great beast. I put too much of my own time, planning, and life to the beast." Dartz shrugs "It worked out in the end for me. I am just one step closer to reviving the beast. After this duel is over, the pharaoh soul will be mine and the beast will finally awaken." He sounded almost pleased with himself for all the terrible things he just admitted he had done. Taking lives of many innocent and ruining lives of innocents to satisfy the Great Leviathan. "YOU TOOK THE LIVES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE!! YOU RUINED THEIR LIVES!! HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH A THING WITH PRIDE?!" Yami yelled at Dartz who whipped his head back to Yami "Their sacrifices were needed to fix this horrible world! They will be rewarded with them being able to rest under a more beautiful and actual peaceful world!!" Dartz snaps at Yami who was angry at Dartz even more for his unforgivable actions.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!" Rafael screamed out with tears streaming down his face. The Seal of Orichalcos mark appeared on Rafael's forehead. "What?! But the pharaoh got rid of that mark on his head!" Tristan shouts out in shock. Matching the shocked expression across his face. "Just because the pharaoh set his soul free doesn't mean the Seal itself left him. It is deeply embedded into his mind." Dartz casually explained while meeting the burning eyes of Rafael. He was not phased by his anger or his emotions. Dartz didn't feel anything or saw anything he had done was wrong. Believing entirely that whatever violent actions he had done was for the greater good of the new world he was born to create. Tea pounded her fist against the seal "RAFAEL!!! YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN OR YOUR SOUL WILL BE TAKEN!! RAFAEL?! CAN YOU HEAR ME!? RAFAEL!!!" Tea screamed out to Rafael. The man was struggling. Guardian Eatos came to try to make Rafael break free from the seal. Her efforts were of no use – it ultimately consumed his soul from his fit of rage. Sending his soul over to be now beside Kaiba's soul tablet against the wall of the souls Dartz has collected for the Great Leviathan.

Dartz looked at his cards "Such a loss. He made a great pawn." He frowns a little. Tea glares at Dartz "You're sick." She said with so much disgust behind her tone. She was wiping tears she let out when Rafael's soul was taken. She didn't know him well yet just seeing soul after soul get taken. People she cared about were getting constantly hurt from this psycho. Her emotions were all over the place. Wanting dearly for Dartz's awful reign of evil to end. Dartz glanced at Tea "The only thing sick here is my patience." Dartz drew his eyes over to Yami. "Hurry up and play your next move, Pharaoh. I have a world to destroy and Lady (Y/n) is waiting for me." Dartz sighs.

"My wife will be leaving with me and so will all the souls that you have taken, Dartz!" Yami snapped at Dartz.

Dartz rolled his eyes "I don't see a ring on her finger or your name on Lady (Y/n). She doesn't belong to you. She is very obviously made for someone with great vision such as I." He placed a hand over his heart. Feeling full of himself in a sick twisted way.