I was about to stand when my vision became blurry. Na pa upo ulit ako. What the hell is happening? Hinilot ko ang sentido ko.

“Fina, can you get me some water?” I ask her.

“Nah, don’t want to.” Pag sagot niya habang halata mong walang pakielam.

“Ano ba?! I said get  me some—” hindi ko natuloy nang tumindi at kumirot na ang ulo ko.

With a blur vision I can see her walking towards me.  Dumaan siya sa gilid ko tsaka umupo sa table. Nasa mismong tapat ko siya.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I still manage to shout at her.

“Hmmm?” malambing ang tono niya. Yumuko siya at inilapit ang mukha sa’kin.

I suddenly felt weak.

She touches my shoulders…I can feel her breath on my neck. I tried to open my eyes though and I manage to. I push her but it’s not enough.

I heard her chuckle, “c’mon just for once, just for today be mine.” She whispers in a seductive tone.

Fuck,I can feel my body temperature increasing because of my anger.

“What did you do fucker?!” galit na galit na tanong ko.

“Nothing…honey. Shane is not here hmm?” she pulled my nape and kiss me. She was doing it deeply not letting go of my neck. My hand didn’t reach her.

“I did everything for this position. I won’t let it go, not this time.” She kissed me again fuck.

Nandidilim na ang paningin ko kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapa pikit.

Oh, God, please get this shit out of me I promise I’ll take a good care of my love ones.

I heard something fell. Fina stop so I found a time to breath. Kumikirot ang ulo ko pero sinusubukan ko talagang dumilat.  Kahit malabo ang paningin ay halos buhusan ako ng malamig na tubig dahil alam kong si Shane ang nasa pinto.

Tila lalo ako nahirapang huminga. Mabilis akong sumubok tumayo inalalayan ko ang sarili ko at bahagyang tinilak ang babaeng nasa harap ko. Humakbang ako palapit sa kaniya.

“S-shane…it’s not like tha—” I failed to continue because my head ache so hard.

I was about to hold her hand but she step backward.

“I-I know you’re mad…please she—” I exhale violently.

“Nah, we do that every time. Because you’re too plain, you can’t even satisfy his needs.” Fina spoke.

I will kill you bitch just fucking wait.

I tried to hold her hand but she ran away from me. And it breaks me because I can her sobs.

“Let’s continue?”

“Fuck you—”

“Later…” she wants to hold me again but I manage to step back out of my office.

Bumagsak ako sa lapag. Medyo kinakapos na rin ako ng hininga. Tangina nasan ‘yong phone ko? Gago wala bang tao dumadaan?! Fuck its lunch break.

She walks towards me but suddenly she stopped. She’s looking at my back.

“What the fuck are you doing to my son?!” it’s my mother’s voice.

I felt someone on my side. It’s oldie, he helps me to stand.

“Ayos ka lang?” tanong niya. Agad akong umiling.

I want to say something. I want to tell him that Shane misunderstood the situation but my throat is dry. What the hell did she put on the food? Is it a drug? Para na’kong malalagutan ng hininga.

I didn’t know what happened next. I just found myself on my office, lying on my sofa. Bigla akong na pa bangon dahilan para kumirot ang ulo ko. Ang tanga talaga.

I saw mom on my office chair and Mr. Tori beside me. I glance at the glass window. Hapon na.

“Where’s Shane?” I asked.

“Huh? Bakit nandito ba siya?” naguguluhang tanong ni oldie.

“Yeah, she—fuck!” tumayo agad ako at dumiretso sa table kinuha ko ang susi ng sasakyan.

“Where the hell are you going?!” galit na tanong ni Mommy.

“I’m going to her. I need to. Oh, by the way welcome back.” Mabilis kong sabi habang umaatras papuntang pinto.

“You haven’t drink any meds aside from water.” Oldie stated.

“How about the meeting?” she asked worriedly.

“I don’t care!” madaling madali ako patungong kotse at hindi alintana ang kumikirot kong ulo.

She’s hurt and it’s because of me again.  I won’t let this day past without us talking. She knew that I love her…I hope so.

-_-