Chapter 1-How it begin?

Start from the beginning

Izuku then turns around only to face two of his tormenters, Izumi and Bakugo approaching him, their hand bawled into a fist.

"Huh, what did you think following us here, you should have just stayed at home DEKU!" said Izumi.

"Maybe he loves getting beaten," commented Bakugo.

Both were now approaching the scared boy. "P-p-pl-ple-please," stuttered Izuku fearfully, "J-j-ju-just-t-t l-l-leav-leave me al-alone."

"Aw, poor Deku, scared like the quirkless loser he is," said Izumi mockingly.

Bakugo laughed as sparks popped from his palm. "Seriously Zumi, how is this quirkless freak your brother. Would you count him as your brother if you weren't blood-related?"

That sentence caught Izuku's attention. He look up at Izumi and asked: "Izumi, yo-you're-e my sister right?"

Izumi look Bakugo, than at Izuku. With a small hint of fear in her eyes, her once cocky attitude was gone. She now hesitated at answering.

"You're my sister right Izumi?" ask Izuku again, shakingly. Tears slowly flowed down his cheeks. "We're siblings right!?"

Izumi sadly look down and said, "No, we aren't siblings, you aren't my brother."

Izuku could only stare at Izumi, heartbroken and tearfully, somewhat hoping she would take it back, but it never came.

"Ha, you're all alone Deku! No friends, no family!" mocked Bakugo, "You should be alone! After all, who would want to be with a quirkless freak like you!"

Izuku tearfully looks down, a foreign emotion filling up in his chest, rage. He stared at his tormenters and screamed, charging at them, fist raised. But Bakugo easily blasts him away.

"Huh, who said you could fight back Deku?!" yell Bakugo, enraged.

"Wait, Bakugo-"

Izuku then tried to get up, only to be blasted by another of Bakugo's explosions, sending him flying off the edge, into the hole.

Izuku screamed in fear as he fell down the hole, getting deeper and deeper.

"Izuku!" cried Izumi as she quickly got up and rushed towards the edge as Bakugo stared in terror, releasing what he had done. Then, Bakugo notices the ledge cracking from the force of his explosion.

"Watch out!" cried out Bakugo, pulling Izumi back from the falling ledge. The ledge fell right on top of the hole, covering it. Then, the broken off ledge begins to sink into the hole, and the earth around it begins to collapse under its weight and it begins sinking. The entire clearing begin to collapse, Bakugo and Izumi hurried ran away as the ground underneath begin to collapse. They jumped onto safe land as the entire ledge collapsed, covering the hole.

Bakugo and Izumi stared at the disaster, dumbstruck and scared. Izumi had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Kids!" came a familiar shout, "Are you alright?"

The two children turn to see Inko and Toshinori slowly descending towards them.

"What happens? Are both of you all right?" ask Inko fearfully.

"Ye-yeah, we're both fine" answered Bakugo shakingly.

"Well, if you can walk, we can have dinner," suggested Toshinori.

"Ye-yeah, that's a good idea," answered Izumi.

Both Inko and Toshinori nodded understandingly and begin walking back toward the campsite.

Once both the parents had been far away, Izumi turn towards Bakugo: "What do we do!? We killed Izuku!"

"Dammit it! That damn Deku!" Bakugo replied, still slightly shaken from the situation that just unfolded.

"Should we tell mom and dad?"

"No, if we tell your parents, they'll tell mine and the police. Then, we'll be punished."

"But-"

"WE CAN'T BE HEROES THEN IZUMI!"

Izumi looks shocked, releasing the situation.

"WE CAN'T TELL ANYONE OR WE'LL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BECOME HEROES!" hissed Bakugo, "YOU HONESTLY THINK UA IS GOING TO ACCEPT TWO STUDENTS WHO KILLED A PERSON, NEVER!"

"And even if we do tell, you think anyone is going to bother? His quirkless for crying out loud! They won't come to dig his body up, they'll just deem it an unfortunate lost situation."

Izumi looks like she wants to cry out loud. Even Bakugo had some tears rolling down his face.

"We have to deal with the guilt and become better people and better heroes. A hero Izuku wanted to be," Bakugo said softly. "Now let's go before your parents become even more worried."

The both of them slowly moved through the forest till they reached the campsite. Both the adults were waiting patiently for them.

"Ah, you're here," said Toshinori cheerfully. Both the children nodded.

"Say, was Izuku with us?" ask Inko, causing both children to freeze. "I can't remember if he joined us here."

"I don't think he did," chimed in Izumi quickly. "Mostly likely his at home." a fake smile plastered across her face.

"Well, that's much better than. because I'm going to show both of you something you CAN NOT tell anybody" Toshinori said. Both children look up at him confuse and a bit curious. What secret was dad/uncle going to reveal so important that he would bring them to such an isolated place and didn't even want his own son finding out?

Suddenly! Toshinori puffed up, muscles bulging through his white shirt, his face hardened into a wide familiar smile.

"BECAUSE I'M ALL MIGHT! AND I'M GOING TO MAKE ONE OF YOU MY SUCCESSOR BY GIVING YOU MY QUIRK!"

Oh, how bad did both of them mess up? Bad.

THANKS FOR READING;

REGARDS; BMXK7669