Swara : its short form of husband, I will call you HUBS and it's final.

Sanskar : whatever! ( turning face uninterestedly).

Swara : by the way! I asked something to you Hubs! Why you sent the food and brought new food?

Sanskar : because I don't wanna have your handmade food, I will have my healthy food.

Swara : Fine!

She go near table and bring her food and start having her food without asking more to him. He become shocked seeing her not asking anything more.

He also sit on bed wait for his food, soon maid bring food for him and go. He looks at his boiled food then at her delicious food which she is having making yummy faces.

He take spoon of his food and make vomit face getting no taste in it. While having her mother then her handmade food his taste also changed.

Sanskar : ( monologue) SM! This type of food you are having from years, you are habitual of it,  only because she made food for you for sometime thats doesn't mean she change your taste.

He take one more bite making faces. His eyes going on her food which seems so delicious and tempting while his food! He is not even feeling to look at it.

Sanskar : ( monologue) why this boiled food are not tasty like her food? Should I ask to her? No No! My reputation will be down!! And her food affects me. I will not have it.

He take one more spoon making bad faces while she is having her food enjoying it fullest while all aware from his gaze on her.

Sanskar : ( monologue) urgh! I am torturing myself only by this tasteless food!! She is enjoying whom I want to torture! ( to Swara) Swara!! Bring my food. ( orderly).

Swara : ( looks at his food) but food is in front of you only Hubs!

Sanskar : I am talking about your handmade food.

Swara : but you told you don't wanna have my handmade food and want to have healthy food.

Sanskar : I am SM!! The megastar SM! I can change my decision anytime. I changed my mind.

Swara : Thank God you changed previous was full of shit.

Sanskar : what did you said? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : Nothing! I am bringing your food after eating my food.

Sanskar : BRING NOW!! ITS AN ORDER! I am your pati parmeshwar, doing my service is your worship.

Swara : why? Don't you have hand, or you don't have feet? If you want sooner then go with the help of your feet, fill your plate with hand and bring in room. As simple!

Sanskar :  how dare you? Don't forgot with whom you are talking!I am SM!! The SM!!! And who are you? Just a online singer,  just because your some videos goes viral, you are showing attitude to the megastar?

Swara : I am talking to my husband! Not the megastar SM!! As you asked food from your wife not from the online singer Swara, so my reply was also for my husband not for THE SM!!

Sanskar ; You started speaking so much! Your guts are increasing every moment. ( grabbing her shoulders tightly hissing her) go and bring food for me like a dutiful wife.

Swara : I am not denying to bring, I am saying I will bring after having my food! If you are in hurry then you can bring by own as far I listen SM can do anything , but here i am seeing something else! SM can't even bring his food by own ( tauntingly)

Sanskar glare her angrily for her words jerk her hand harshly. He take a sigh and go out from room.

She quickly get up to see him become surprised seeing him moving in kitchen. She smile seeing this.