30

Daegu Jin's house

Jin was standing by his window with his arms crossed and his face looking as pale as a vampire his breathing was heavy his eyes staring off into the distance clearly lost in his thoughts too lost that he hadn't heard the knock at his door. Bam bam, there it was again a weird sound begging to be answered finally after hearing his name Jim snapped out of it turning around to face the white wooded door.

"Come in" he said his voice low. He whipped back around to avoid the face whom he had wished not to see. Ryujin walked in with a hopeful smile on her face and a glass of water in her hand. "Hey... I umm thought maybe you could use a drink so I brought us some water" she said placing the glass down onto the table next to his bed.

She frowned realizing he still wasn't gonna talk to her no matter what she did a long time ago before the girls came she confessed her long desirable feelings for Jin. But then he dropped a huge bomb on her by telling her has a girlfriend after being heartbroken and depressed for the longest time.

She finally decided that no matter what she still wouldn't let him go girlfriend or not she liked him a lot and nothing was gonna change what she feels about him. "Hey I've been meaning to ask how's your girlfriend doing?" She asked.

Hoping that maybe this time he'd say something back to her. "First off she's doing fine and second she has a name Jisoo". Ryujin looked down feeling guilty. "I'm sorry if I said something bad but I just wanted t-". "It doesn't matter you've made your point now please leave I want to be alone" he ushered. Ryujin cleared her throat and started to walk towards the door to exit Jim's room but then she froze.

Turning around with a sad expression on her face she said. "No one or anything can change how I feel about you Jim and it's okay if you don't like me back but just know I'm here if you need me". And then she left it took Jim everything in him not to stop her from saying that he loved the friendship they once shared and now it was gone all because of a stupid crush she had on him.

What did she even see in him he asked himself that question every time he'd look at her he hasn't in days not since Rose and Lisa came that weekend. He had to bare talking to her or it'd seem weird to the others so he put up with it but when they left it became the same as it did that day she confessed to him.

Park Residence Jimin's house

Rose was silently making her way down the corridor to Jimin's office just a sec ago Taehyung came to get her saying that Jimin needed her in his office it was something important. Maybe he finally wanted to discuss their relationship with each other because that's really been going down hill lately and although saving her marriage with the man she loved was important.

She also needed to end this war between Silence gang her father and Jimin so if he wanted a divorce that's what she would give him although she was kind of hoping that wasn't the case. She took a deep breath holding her head up high she twisted the door knob opening the door.

"You needed to see me" she said closing the door behind her. Jimin looked up from his computer coming face to face with Rose then he remember the look in her eyes every time she'd smile it wasn't her usual flaming look it was more of a loving one. Caring perhaps he didn't really know but he loved it something about her just made him not want to let her go ever so when Jisoo mentioned divorcing her.

He immediately declined how dare she tell him what to do with his life screwing it up was what he always did and this time when he's trying to make up for that she's trying to tell him to divorce her. She's the first woman he's ever loved like that in a long time. So he didn't give a fuck about what they said about her he'd love her no matter what even if she killed someone.

He stood up stuffing his hands into his pockets making his way over to her. "My parents are coming for dinner tonight they really want to meet their grandson and I believe it's time for Angel to meet them as well" he announced.

Rose nodded she guessed he was right after all they were Angel's grandparents they have a right to meet him. "Okay I'll make sure to tell him I'm sure he'll be happy to find out his meeting his grandparents today". Jimin chuckled then he returned to his serious expression grabbing Rose by the waist pulling her closer to his body.

"I know that we haven't been on good terms lately but I want to be make sure that your okay I need to know if your okay you've been so distance and for fucks sake Rose it's eating me up inside that your hiding secrets from me" he explained expressing his feelings towards her. Rose was taken aback what did he mean by "it's eating me up inside that your see hiding secrets from me".

Fuck she barely even knew who he was secrets if they were going to discuss this then they'd need to talk about the many secrets he's hid from her over the past years. " Secrets you've hid more secrets than me you had me followed for one then you kidnap me and my son do you think this is a fucking joke do you even see your fucking self right now" she argued.

Jimin licked his lips out of of frustration. "Look I don't want to fight right now I only wanted t-". Rose grabbed his hand removing it from her waist taking a step back from him.

" No you've already started fight between the biggest mafia gangs and you know what at first I blamed my father for it but now... now I see who's to blame here you've been screwing over my life ever since you came into to it and now I just I don't even know how to kick you out of it no matter how much I try to get away from you".

"I always come running back like a lost little puppy and no I'm not just saying this because I'm upset I'm saying it because I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you but I just don't know how to trust you anymore nor be around you it makes me feel so fucking toxic and it makes me cry every time Angel laughs when he's with you that's why I love you so much" she exclaimed.

Finally breaking down into tears Jimin was shocked no he was stunned he's never seen her like this before he slowly walked up to her wrapping his arms around her whispering soothing words to her. He hadn't noticed how much this all meant to her and just four years ago he wanted nothing but sex and a child with her and now he's got more than that from her.