27

Rose grunted as she was ousted against the wall in Jimin's room as he locked.

The door behind them. His eyes immediately darting back over to her.

Anger could be seen in his eyes as he stood in front of her his breath was hot.

But his eyes were something else Jimin could sense the fear coming off of Rose.

As he trapped her beneath him.

"You don't know how fucking upset I am right now so don't say anything".

He warned his forehead attached to her's his breath hitting her lip.

Making it twitch in the process Rose wasn't sure what was going on but she.

Couldn't help but wrap an arm around Jimin's waist pulling him closer to her.

As she rested her head into his chest.

Trying her best not to ask what was going on she didn't want to make his.

Anger worse so she just held him there the silence was peaceful as both.

Couple stood in the dim lit room holding each other with no words to be said.

Until Jimin finay spoke. "I missed you so much I thought I'd go crazy" he said.

His voice was lo that's how Rose could sense that his anger was dying down.

She smiled yet kepted hugging him. "I know you message me about it".

"Every night how could I forget" she said her voice muffled into his.

Chest. "I'm also sorry for spending an extra few days something came up".

Jimin nodded. "I understand now can you please stop talking?".

He said hushing her Rose quietly replied and continued to hold him there.

But their little alone time didn't last for long when there was a sudden knock.

At the door Jimin groaned in annoyance adding on a sigh.

"Who is it?" He asked a little frustrated.

Rose giggled and was met with a glare from Jimin she quickly went quiet.

"It's me Jisoo I wanted to talk about what I said earlier can I come in".

Jimin looked down at Rose who already was staring at him.

"No I'm kinda busy at the moment but we can talk right here".

There was a sudden silence before Jisoo replied.

"No it's good your probably really busy I'm going to leave now".

Jimin didn't say anything as he was captivated by Rose's brown orbs that.

Stared right back at him the two were too distracted that they hadn't noticed.

That they had gotten closer to each other than expected.

Jimin was about to lean in to kiss her when Rose pushed him away.

He was confused and a little taken aback by her sudden actions.

"Stop we can't what if someone comes barging in what do we tell them then".

Jimin shrugged. "Who cares we're married it's what married couples do".

He told herin a calm cool tone.

Rose sighed and shook her head. "We still can't I'm going to go see Angel".

She said turning for the door but Jimin grabbed her hand spinning her around.

Attaching the lips together it wasn't necessarily a kiss it was just a quick.

Peck he pulled away and whispered in her ear. "I love you".

Rose smiled and pecked his cheek. "I love you too Jimin now let go".

He chuckled before letting go off her hand as she hurried out the room.

Rushing downstairs to the living room.

Where Angel was laying on the floor giggling as Taehyung continuesly.

Tickled him until he was now screaming and kicking. "M-mommy help me".

He said looking over to her. Rose just stood there was a smile on her face.

And her hand crossed then she looked away as if she saw nothing.

Suddenly her phone rang she looked at the caller ID looking around before.

Slipping away into a dark corner.

Picking up the call. "Do you have what I asked for?" She questioned.

"Yes but there's something in there that I don't think you'll like".

Rose wondered what she was talking about but didn't question it.

"I'll meet you in the park tomorrow bring the files".

"Okay I'll be there". Rose smiled and nodded. "Thank you Jihyo I owe you".

"It's nothing after you saved us from dying it's the least we could do for you".

They bid there goodbyes until tomorrow before hanging up the call.

Sadly for Rose she had not noticed Yoongi sleeping in the corner.

She stuffed the phone back into her purse and slipped out from the corner.

Bumping into Jimin on her way out.

"Hey I was looking for you... why were you behind there?" He asked.

Rose quickly came up with an excuse. "Oh nothing just had to take a call".

He nodded even though he was still a little suspicious.

"Why don't you spend the night it's still raining outside" he told her.

Rose nodded. "Okay thanks I'll tell Angel I'm sure he'll be happy".

Jimin smiled along with her as she went over to the worn out little boy.

Who was laying down flat on his back with his hand rested on his stomach.

"Angel sweetie we're going to spend the night here okay".

Angel nodded sitting up. "I missed you mommy" he said wrapping his.

Tiny little arms around her neck.

Rose grinned. "I missed you too Angel" she said hugging him back.

Jimin stared at the mother and son with a smile but it immediately fell when.

Yoongi snuck up behind him and whispered in his ear in forming him.

About what he heard Rose talking about on the phone earlier.

He gritted his teeth his hands clenching into a fist as his eyes flamed up.

"Roseanne fucking Park" he cursed under his breath.

Rose turned around to smile at him his cold stern face was now on display.

His devilish smirk replacing his warm genuine smile Rose's smile dropped.

As she stared into his eyes that's when she knew he was onto her.

And he wasn't going to let her go until he got what he wanted from her.