10

"You two stay here and cover the line don't let anyone in or out understood?".

The men nodded Jimin turned and looked at Taehyung.

He nodded and they went inside. "He's in the room upstairs on the right".

Jimin held the earpiece as he listened to Yoongi speak. Taehyung on the other hand was waiting for Jimin's next order.

"Be careful there are two armed men standing at the door".

"Got it".

Jimin then looked up at Taehyung he was patiently waiting for Jimin's next words.

"Let's move and don't make a single sound understood?".

Taehyung nodded.

They both walked quietly up the stairs trying not to make a sound. But unfortunately Taehyung stepped on something causing.

A loud echo throughout the house.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who had his eyes wide open.

Jimin put a finger to his lips. "Don't move" he whispered.

There was a moment of silence as both of then stayed still in their. Position until Jimin motioned Taehyung to lift his leg up slowly.

Wich caused a sharp crack throughout the house again.

"Who's there?!".

"Oh shit" Jimin cursed.

"Jimin run".

"No you stay here and cover me they really want to die".

"What the hell are you crazy?!".

"Tae we were both trained to face these type of situations just. Trust me and do as I say".

He took out his gun and without.

Caring whether the two men heard him or not he dashed.  Towards them ready for what came next.

As expected both were armed. They were now face to face with him ready to attack him.

"How the fuck did you get in?".

Jimin smirked. "I have my ways".

The second man didn't say anything as he just stood there. With a shocked expression plastered all over his face.

The other man looked at him puzzled.

They can't see his face at the moment because ot was dark. Jimin took a step closer.

"Shoot me" he ordered.

He said his tone as cold as ice. Taehyung on the other hand was ready to pull the trigger as he aimed at the first man.

"W-who a-are y-you?" He shuttered.

Jimin let out a short chuckle.

"Me? I'm the grim reaper".

"Stop playing jokes who are you?!".

Jimin poked his inner cheek with his tongue as he looked straight into the man's eyes.

"I'm...".

He took a step closer by now they could already see his face.

"H-he's P-Park Jimin".

Jimin beamed. "Bingo".

The men had their eyes open wide but not Jimin he was trying. Not control himself from laughter.