6

Jimin poked his inner cheek with his tongue and let out a scoff. "Do you seriously think this guy is more important than your life?!". His index finger was ready to pull the trigger. "I'm gonna ask you one more time who else do you work for?". "K-kim N-Namjoon". Jimin turned around to Taehyung. "Take his body and burn it" he ordered. Taehyung nodded.

Jimin pulled the trigger and threw the gun across the room. Before walking out the basement door. "You done?". Rose nodded.

Smiling she looked at her mom one last time waving at her.

Before getting in the car she looked at Jimin who was silently. Driving as he focused on the road. "What?" he asked. He could sense her staring at him so he spoke up. She raised her eyebrow.

Not know exactly how to answer Jimin's sudden question.

Flash back~~~

"Jimin is a nice guy he is the one of took care of me when he found. Me homeless when I first came to Seoul after your dad divorced me". "He did?".

Mrs. Lee nodded

"Yes your father was a very mean person back then" she told her. Rose pressed her lips together and nodded. ' He still is ' she said in her mind. "Oh... there's one more thing I have to tell you. You have a brother Jeon Jungkook".

Rose furrowed her eyebrows there was a lot going on and it.

Took a while for her to finally process everything. "W-what I have a brother? why is he a Jeon and not a park like me? and why are you a Mrs. Lee instead of Mrs. Park or Mrs. Jeon?. Mrs. Lee took her daughter's hand and held it. Gently before looking her daughter in the eyes.

"I promise I'll tell you everything when the time is right Roseanne".

She caressed her daughter's cheek Rose nodded and held her. Mother's hand tightly. "And one more thing trust Jimin he won't hurt you I promise". "Okay mom".

End of flash back~~~

"Yes".

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her then looking back. At the road before he spoke.

"What do you mean by yes?".

She huffed and turned her body to fully face him. "Yes, I'll marry you". Jimin face lit up he was shocked by her response. He brushed it off and returned to his serious looking expression.

"Why the sudden change of mind?" He asked.

Rose slightly smiled the memory of her mother's words flowing. Throughout her head." Oh nothing". The side of Jimin's mouth curled up into a smirk.

The rest of the car ride home was silent neither Jimin nor Rose. Spoke upon entering the mansion they both stoped dead in their tracks. At the sound of yelling in screaming coming from the living room. Rose quickly turned to look at Jimin who was already staring. At her he shrugged and began walking towards the living room.

Rose rolled her eyes and followed behind him.

Rose stuck her head out from behind Jimin to see what was. Happening but she was surprised to see her best friend being held.

By the hair while she held on to some black haired girl it was just. A whole big misfit.

"L-Lili what are you doing here? And why is this girl pulling on your hair?". Rose asked worriedly. Stepping out from hiding behind Jimin.

Lisa's eyes widen tears welling up in her eyes was it really her Rosie.

Rose took a step closer to the three girls still a little scared. Lisa smiled at the realization it really. Was her best friend she pushed the girl aside a ran to Rose. Embracing her in a tight hug.

Rose smiled and hugged her back. "Lili what's going on? why are you here?" She said. Lisa hushed her and burred her face into the.

Crook of Rose's neck taking in the sweet scent of strawberries that. Was coming from her best friend.

A couple minutes later they all sat on the couch Rose and Jimin. Still shocked from what they walked into earlier. "So are you going to tell me what happened here?" Jimin asked.

Lisa nodded and told them what happened Rose was proud of her. Bestie for sticking up for herself.

But Jimin had a different thought of mind for what happened.

"I get that they messed with you but you can't just come here. And start a fight in my house".

Lisa nodded and apologized for her wrong doings and masking. A mess of Jimin's home.

"Why should she apologize their the ones that messed with her" Rose stated. She couldn't let Lisa take all the blame for what happened.

Jimin shot Rose a death glare but she looked more calm than scared. Which she should be. "Don't look at me like that you know that I'm right" she said.

Jimin raised both his eyebrows.

"Are you really going to argue with me after what I did for you" he hissed.

Rose was still angry but he did keep his promise. But then someone came in and whispered. Something in Jimin's ear.

He nodded at looked at Rose. "You better fix this bitchy attitude before I come back Roseanne". He growled before getting up and leaving the room with the man.

Leaving the four girls behind. Rose turned to Lisa and looked her up and down. "Lili are you okay they didn't hurt you right?" Rose asked worriedly.

Lisa smiled and took her bestie's hand into her's. "I'm fine Rosie".

Rose didn't believe her the mess that was created by the three. Really struck her so now was worried sick about Lisa. "Are you sure? you don't look okay".

Lisa didn't anything but flashed Rosie a smile reassuring her that she's fine.

"I'm going to go find Jungkook I think he's ready to leave". She said. Rose frowned watching her best friend leave wondering if.

She said or did something wrong.

Her attention drove to the girls sitting on the other couch across. From her she looked them up and now admiring them the one on. The left had black hair she was also very pretty like a goddess. Even the one sitting next to her had light brown hair.

"What'd you say to her huh?" Rose questioned.

She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in the. Couch awaiting an answer.

"We didn't do anything so mind your business and stop acting. Like you have a place in this".

Rose was surprised she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. And stood from the couch glaring at them with a smirk on her lips.

"Whatever you said you better make sure that don't find out. Because I don't forgive easily".

She warned.