29

Hello Rosie nation I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in such a long while I've been busy with a lot lately and I was sick so I barely had time to update or work on any of my stories so I'm very sorry for that and today I will be making it up to you by giving you a great chapter so I hope you enjoy
_____________________________________

"where are you headed to?" he asked. Rose could see the fire in his eyes as if he knew she was going to lie to him, and it was true after all it was the only option she had at the moment she couldn't risk him finding out her little secret.

She straighten up her back standing up tall with her head held high as she slowly took a deep breath in ready to some up a good lie to get her way out of the house without anyone suspecting her. "Just meeting up with a friend" she responded.

Jimin snickered as if he knew she was lying but played along anyways. "Alright just be careful okay" he said and placed a peck on her cheek. Rose nodded her mind still wondering off processing if he believed her or not it did kind of seem like he did. But the snicker that he just did really gave off a broke vibe making it visible to her that he was just playing along with her.

Kind of like he already knew where she was going but didn't want to make it look like that was the case so he played it cool like most guys who were hiding secrets from the girlfriends or wives.

To be true Rose hated the fact of being lied to and having secrets kept from her but it was fair as she had secrets of her own which she has been keeping from Jimin and his family.

And she's lied many times before like just now when she lied to Jimin to his face probably made him feel bad but he also has his secrets so it was fair... well how Rose saw it.

Snapping back to reality Rose stepped passed Jimin grabbing the her car key from off the little side rack next to the door which held their other belongings. She turned to her right she slightly smiled towards Angel waving him goodbye as the younger boy blew her a kiss. She giggled catching it in her hand pressing it against her heart to show that she accepted his love.

Then she made her way out the house not wanting to keep Jihyo waiting after all she was a little behind on time. It'd be rude if she showed up late then Jihyo would think she stood her up which she didn't she parked the car then made her way inside the cafe.

Looking around for the short black haired female Rose entered then shop immediately spotting the female she headed over towards her greeting her with a bow and a smile. "Sorry to have kept you waiting something came up so I was a little behind on time" she said apologizing once she finally sat down. Jihyo nodded in response.

"I don't mind that your a little late anyways let's get down to business". Rose agreed and watched as Jihyo took out a computer from a black backpack she had sitting next to her.

She opened it and started typing away at it finally she turned it around showing it to Rose. It had her eyes go wide as she stared at the screen before her reading over all the new information she just received. I swollowed the huge lump that settled in her throat settling herself back into a respectful position.

" T-thank you for sharing this information with me but I hope you don't mind if I take a few photos?" She questioned.

"I don't mind at all please do go ahead". Rose pulled out her phone and immediately started taking pictures she scrolled through the ones she thought was important to her and she took photos of it. She had thought that maybe if she showed these pictures to Jin they'd be of help to them there was a couple explaining the details behind Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin.

Indeed it was a very long story but it was very much worth it she wanted this battle to be over as quick as possible with no time to lose. She longed for her old life back to live a normal life as a normal person with a normal lover.

But she knew that to have that she'd have to give up on everything she had now and there was no way in hell she was about to do something like that. Although her life right now was a little bit rough it still made her happy to at least have a child and loving friends and to be married to at least someone she didn't want a rebirth nor did she want to start over.

She just wanted something normal after her meeting with Jihyo Rose thought about meeting Jin but then she had remember he went back to Daegu to be with Ryujin. So instead of meeting him she sent him all the pictures she took and waited for a response which didn't take long.

Jin oppa 😊

Thanks for these I'll be downloading them tonight

Rosie😘

Your welcome bye

Jin oppa😊

Bye

Powering her phone off Rose opened the car door stepping outside she shut the door behind her. Walking up to the front door that night the had dinner at Lisa's so whe she got inside. She headed straight for her shared room with Jimin to take a shower and just freshen up for the night.

It has been a long night and she was tired from all the information that she had been received.

After she took a shower and was changed into some comfy fitting clothes she was greeted by Jimin. Who was lazily laying on the bed his phone hitched in his hand as he scrolled. Through social media looking for something entertaining to watch. Rose finished up her night by doing her nightly skin routine.

Then she went to bed she hadn't bothered to say anything to Jimin. As she had already known that he had someone follow her today it's been like that for a while. She's just acted as if she hadn't known it's always been a hassle hassle to quickly run away.

From the flashing cameras and hide so they wouldn't get a pic of you but she's alone been able to pull off so there was no issue there.

She turned the lights off and went to bed not able to say a word to the man laying next to her scrolling away on his phone not paying any attention to her whatsoever.