Harry nodded quickly. 

"Fuck!" Harry moaned, pushing his body back onto Louis', trying to meet his thrusts. They had done at least three rounds by now, but nothing could satisfy how amazing it felt to have Louis' cock in him. "Oh my god, that's it." He whined when he felt Louis hit into his spot. Louis tightened his hold on Harry's hips, starting to plummet his hips faster, their skin clapping loudly in the room. Harry came on the sheets, his body arms already giving up on him. He fell on the bed, and clenched around Louis' cock which is all he took for him to finally come, releasing into the condom.

The next time Harry woke up he was blinded by the hot sun on his eyes. He squinted, sitting up slowly in the bed only to realize he was naked. Still in a sleep daze, he yawned, blinking his eyes multiple times to try and get them used to the bright contrast of the room. He wrapped the blanket tighter around his waist when he heard the door open and close, in coming the view of the same chestnut haired lad from yesterday. "Oh, hi." He greeted, clearing his throat. Louis smiled, holding a tray in his hands. "Morning, princess." Harry pouted, scooting back onto the headboard for better support. "'M not a princess." 

Louis took off the cup of orange juice on the tray, placing it on the dresser beside the bed and placed the tray on Harry's lap. "I was looking for some pancakes but apparently they ate it all so, french toast will have to do." Louis said. Harry picked up the bread, "I like poptarts." He muttered, taking a bite of the food. Louis chuckled, taking a seat on the bed. "What, you've never heard of french toast?" Harry scoffs, wiping the crumbs that were already coating his cheeks. "Course I've heard of it. My grandma cooks it every time she visits. I just prefer poptarts over this." He explained, mouth full of the food. 

"Well you'll have to make use of what we have, princess." 

Harry grumbled. "I'm not a princess." 

His phone rang from where it was on the ground, the caller ID reading Papa. Louis picked up the cell, offering it to Harry who took it quickly. "Um... this is probably gonna be private so.." 

"Yeah, of course." Louis said, leaving the room. Harry sighed and accepted the call, "Hi."

"Don't hi me, ragazzo, why weren't you answering your cell yesterday? Did you get Ronaldo?" 

"Um... no, Papà. I'm going to search for him today, don't worry." 

"That's not enough, figlio. I had you do this because I thought you would be capable, but si--"

"No,  Papà! I've got it, promettere. I just... couldn't get in and I know where Ronaldo is, Papà. You don't have to worry." 

He heard Des sigh. "Arlight, you better not mess this up."

"Promise. I won't."

"Okay, ti amo."

Harry grinned. "Ti amo. Bye." He put the phone back onto the dresser, returning to his food. Louis comes out the bathroom shortly after. "You speak Italian?" He asked. Harry smiles teasingly, taking a bite from his eggs. "Eavesdropping, are we?"

"Can't really ignore it when you sound that hot speaking Italian." Louis said. Harry blushed, biting his bottom lip. "You think I sound hot?" 

"Course I do." Louis said, leaning forward so their lips were a few centimeters apart. He lifts Harry's chin up and the boy looks down at his lips before their meeting together in a dirty kiss. Harry moans, gripping onto Louis' shirt until he finds himself pulling it up. Already naked and open from last night, Louis adds a finger for good measure before pushing in, earing a gasp from Harry. "Fuck, fuck me harder." The younger demanded.