In the loop

Time jump:

Eddie stood by the back door watching Emilian play around with Chris. Well, more like Chris riding Emilian's back like a horse. After telling him what he was, they decided it was best to let Chris know as well. Luckily his son understood what it meant to keep a secret, even from Buck. His mind wandered back to the day Emilian told and showed him what he truly was.

Flashback:

"Edmundo I am sorry." Emilian walked out of the kitchen with a warm soaked towel. "I don't know what came over me. No scratch that I do know, but I believed I could keep it under control." Placing that towel over the bite on Eddie's shoulder, he growled at seeing his mark. "I wasn't planning for this to happen." In the heat of their make-out session, Eddie had straddled his lap. Emilian lost control the second Eddie bared his neck. "Don't take that off."

"I don't mind the biting, but did you have to break the skin." Running his finger over the bite he winced at the slight ache. "How am I going to keep this covered?"

The wolf looked over at him with a pained look. "Covered?"

"You want me to walk around with an open wound?" Eddie scoffed.

Stepping closer to him, he placed a hand over the bite. "Don't cover it."

Turning around to face the taller man, Eddie raised a brow. "I have to keep it covered. You broke the skin, it can get infected." Walking past the man, he was suddenly pushed back against the wall. Eddie glared up at him only to falter at seeing the bright yellow eyes staring back at him. Gone were his bright blue eyes. "Wh-"

Stepping away slowly he kept his head down. Cursing himself for losing control if only for that second. "I have to go."

"No!" Eddie ran to block the front door. "What was that?"

"Ed, move."

"Not until you tell me." Eddie crossed his arms standing his ground. "What's with the bite and eyes?"

Emilian ran his hand through his hair as a sign of frustration. How does one tell their lover their biggest secret? That you have the ability to turn into a wolf? Able to kill a man with pure strength in your hand. "Eddie, It's not that I don't want to tell. It's that I don't know how. The fear of you running away when you find out."

"That bad?" Eddie chuckled. "How about you just tell me and we will go from there."

"Let me show you instead." If there was one thing he learned about Edmundo, it was that the man didn't believe it unless it was in front of his eyes. "Sit on the couch." Doing as he was told, Emilian stripped down to his boxers. Standing on the other side of the room he closed his eyes, giving the wolf control of his body.

Eddie froze at seeing a light surround Emilian, within seconds it was gone. Confused he looked toward the ground to find a gray wolf staring back at him. The same yellow eyes from before. "No." Crawling higher up on the couch, he shook his head. "There is no fucken way!" Seeing the wolf walk towards him, Eddie jumped off the couch taking cover behind it. "Emilian stop!"

'I knew this would happen.' Dropping his head with a whine, he laid on the floor. 'I am not going to hurt Eddie.'

"Wh-what?" Looking around he pinned his eyes on the wolf. "I can hear you? How? How is any of this possible?"

'This is what I am.' Emilian said. 'I'm a wolf.'

End of flashback:

It took him a few weeks before he came around to the idea. Before that Emilian kept that side of him locked away. At least while he was around Eddie. It wasn't long to figure out what Emilian's connection was to Bobby, but he sure as well wasn't expecting what he was told. Yet in a way, the captain seemed to be doing the title justice. Eddie has been wondering what Bobby's wolf looked like.