Livid dream

Time jump: A month

Bobby stared down at his arm. After a week from the attack, his wounds started to heal rapidly. Doctors were surprised by the sudden healing, but waved it off. By the third week he had no indication of an attack. Clenching and unclenching his hand, he sighed. At least he didn't have to worry about any permanent damage.

"Bobby?" Athena knocked softly on the bathroom door.

"One sec." Finishing his morning shave, he pulled the door open. "Hey."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

Cupping his jaw, she stared into his eyes. "You were tossing all night. Sounded like you were having a nightmare."

Bobby frowned. "Really? If I did, I don't remember what it was."

"I tried waking you, but instead you pulled me into a bear hug." She chuckled. "Wouldn't let me go all night."

Bobby laughed, pulling her into his arms. Her back against his chest. "Having you in my arms does always makes me feel sane."

"That makes two of us." Athena hummed, snuggling deeper into his hold. "Makes me feel safer." Leaning down, Bobby kissed her neck softly. Inhaling deeply, growling softly at her intoxicating scent. "Did you just growl?"

Bobby paused his assault on her neck. "Did I?"

Turning around in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Never heard you do that before."

"Didn't know I was doing it."

"I like it." Walking backwards, she pulled him along. Once the back of her knees hit the bed, she pulled him down with her.

Bobby chuckled, biting her neck gently. He had this intense urge to simply bite. To show the world she belonged to him. That no one was allowed to touch her. His hand trailed down her body, playing with the hem of her shirt. The moment his hand touched her warm skin, Bobby growled once more. He needed to feel her up against him. Prying her legs open with his knee, he settled between her, pulling her shirt up over her head.

Athena felt something different with him. For the past three days Bobby has had a nonstop sex drive. Where ever and when ever he could. Grabbing his shirt by the bottom seam, she ripped it off him. Running her hand down his chest, she noticed how hot he felt. His skin glistened from the sweat already forming. Running her hands up his back and into his hair, she groaned softly at the growl he gave her.

"Mom?!" Henry pounded on their door.

Bobby groaned, dropping his head on her shoulder. "Forgot it was a Saturday."

Athena laughed. "You have a shift? Henry and May are going to Micheals in a bit."

Bobby nodded, glancing at his watch. "Yeah and I am late." Kissing her neck in haze, he hurried to get ready. "Pick this up later?"

"You bet your ass."

Time jump: Firehouse

Bobby walked into the fires house, staggering at the second he was hit with a scent bomb. Taking in a deep breath, Bobby pushed back whatever he was feeling. He's noticed a few things changing in the past week.

For one his sex drive was out the roof. He was sure Athena was getting tired of him. Yesterday she went as far as staying with Hen, to avoid triggering anything. He hated it, but it helped simmer him down a bit. His last weight in was crazy low, nearly having lost half his body weight. His energy level had him running miles around the park on his morning runs. Bobby also noticed his temper had grown shorter than normal and he wasn't the only one to noticed.