13. we keep hurting like that

Her kiss sent him off the rails

Her kiss sent him off the rails. He didn't know what she meant to do; he didn't even wish to guess. He should have just let her steal that kiss — with the parting of her plump lips teasing their way into his but he couldn't.

The scent of her — a flowery musk laced with vanilla hit his nostrils hard and the need for her surged through him like raw energy. His hands went to her waist, grabbing tight as he crashed into her.

She gasped slightly as the back of her body hit the wardrobe behind her. His arms dragged themselves to the top of her torso, finding their way to her arms and from there, to her hands. She was soft and fit him as if she was made for him. He laced their fingers together, his mouth scorching hot over hers.

He kissed her thoroughly, his lips tantalizing as his tongue tangled with hers. There was no space between them left as he stole her breaths, claiming each shiver for his own. The soft moans her mouth made when the tip of his tongue touched the roof of her mouth made his chest swell with need.

He was being needed by her; he knew that and he was being fucking needy and selfish but he had to be. He needed her too.

"Jonathan..." she moaned when his mouth let go of hers and went over the skin of her jaw, his teeth grazing her chin.

Her hands were on his shoulders, grabbing his T-shirt in fists as she stood on her toes, her center pressed between his throbbing cock and the wardrobe. She had her eyes closed, her head thrown back. His mouth went to her collarbone, kissing and nibbling. The taste of her was making him drunk with lust. She was sweet and sugary, all things good in the world for him.

His cock was burning a hole through his jeans. It wanted to tear free of its restraints and join with hers.

Gods...he wanted to be inside her.

"Love...fuck..." He shaped words over her skin, his hand moving to the thin straps of her top which had been teasing him since morning. "Fuck...Love...Let me in. You taste like heaven on earth."

Her breasts crushed against his hard chest; the taut nipples could be felt even through the layers of clothes separating them. Her thighs brushed over his and he wanted to grab her by her leg to put it over his shoulder. He wanted to kneel in front of her and ravish her with his tongue.

He wanted so much and she knew that. She knew all of that and yet she played with him.

Struggling to find his senses back, he dragged his mouth back up, his forehead resting against hers as they both heaved breathlessly. She opened her eyes slowly, staring at him with her lips parted, looking perfectly kissed.

"Jonathan..." she said his name again, in that soft, needy voice of hers. "Wow...that was..."

She blinked, looking speechless and he couldn't stop himself from chuckling a little at her surprise.