Chapter 5 | Fuck You're Power Armor

---????? Later---

Dragging along a freshly hunted Radstag Buck by the antlers, I look around, Pistol in my off hand, as I study around for any potential threats, or signs of loot I may want for my travels. . . it's been pretty hard traveling alone lately. Doing the work of the minutemen, and doing my own little investigating of who. . . or where my little sister has gone on the side. . . whilst keeping food served. In the distance I see a partially closed Garage door, that I'd remembered seeing wide open the day before. . . light and sparks racing and shinning against the doors to the outside world of the rad storm around us. . . Looking around I notice mail boxes along the way to the garage now open, when they were before shut. . . homes with doors open, when they were once shut. . . I grip my pistol, and place down the Radstag, approaching the garage stealthily. . . peaking through the half open door I see a man in raider attire, welding on a set of T51 Power Armor. . . recognizing the mans watch as the watch a local settlement's fallen Ille daughter lost during a attack on their farm, I raise aim, and

.

.

.

---Later---

"Oh no. . . WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING LEFT!!!" The settlement's folk shout, seeing the raider in sigma on my new power armor, lifting my helmet off as I speak. "Don't worry, I'm with the minutemen" I assure them, seeing my friendly face they fill with relief. "Oh thank goodness. were you able to retrieve our daughters watch!? It's all we have to remember her by now" The man of the settlement asks of me, as I fish it out of my side armor pouch, and hand it to them, still working, and retrieving it they give a appreciative look. "Thank you so so very much sir! We owe you one!" They tell me as I look with concern for my partner I left in their care, being retired doctors before they'd settled here. They see the look and give a great look of hope. "She's going to be alright, she just needs a few more days to rest and recover. . ." They assure me, with the news I've been needing to hear. "Thank you. . . may I see her?" I ask with polite curiosity, leaving it up to them if its' the right call considering her condition. "We'd. . . thinks it's best she doesn't see you until tomorrow when she's healed a little bit more. . . she'll get excited and hurt herself if she sees you we're afraid" The woman of the settlement answers I express a moment of disappointment, followed by a swift look of understanding and strength in myself to power through this. "I understand, May you bring this to her, I retrieved and prepared it myself for her, she'll need the strength and energy from it." I ask of them raising the Ragstag doe to them, nodding they take it and drag it to a large shed giving it to her, and returning closing the shed behind them. Exiting my new power armor, I retrieve the core from it, deactivating it from being stolen with out it's reentry. I plop myself into a chair inside the house of the homestead, and drift off to sleep, waiting and hopping for my friend to be better in the morning. . . we can't stay here long, they will find her and finish her off if we stay to long.

---Next Day---

"Well look at you. . . all hyper and excited" The woman of the settlement talks to Deathy as a pet. . . unaware of the relationship we hold. . . perhaps it's best it stays that way. . . I notice they'd put a bit of clothing on her, in the shed I see ripped up clothing telling a story that she only wished to wear what remained of the good kind act they'd made for her to wear. . . Seeing me Deathy grins with those sharp teeth. I smile back passing my new armor and standing before her with the settlements residence. "You look healthy Deathy, question is do you feel as good as you look?" I ask her, putting out a tongue she prances around, acting like a pet, as she's been told to around settlers, to keep a good look on the minutemen, people judge multi species relationships. . . I myself do. . . but yet make love often with a death claw, so much so I. . . sometimes forget what days we didn't do such things together. "She's scary, but cute" The male states patting me on the back. "Well, she should be ready to go! Take these, if she ever gets in that shape again, these will heal her completely, so use them sparingly, remember to always come back if you need more, or a place to sleep, our doors are always open, windows too!" They offer to us, handing me a death claw stem pack, designed for her and her alone. I pocket them as they leave, and I approach my armor. "Alright Deathy! Let's get back to the Castle!" I tell her inserting a core into the suit, and climbing in.

 "Alright Deathy! Let's get back to the Castle!" I tell her inserting a core into the suit, and climbing in

and on our way we went. . . heading towards the castle, once we left the settlement, and we're far from it, she looks to me standing off of her hands and feet, and walking like me again, quitting the animal pet pretend stuff. flicking my helmet onto her finger she leans in and licks me up the face. "I missed you too Deathy" I tell her, being unable to see her during her recovery. "All I wanted, was to see Shawny again, Deathy miss you so much" She speaks with better grammar, but not. . . great grammar either, so she can learn huh. . . I reach over taking her hand paw/claws and hold it in my armored hand gently. "Love you Deathy, even if I'm not their with you, remember I'm in your heart with you always. . . we're never apart, no matter what happens, nothings going to tear us apart" I assure her, placing my helmet back on my head she blushes radiation yellow/orange. "Deathy wonder. . . does human want make family someday. . . or do they just do it till it happens?" She asks, still better grammar then usual. "Well. . . we humans usually wait for a special night with a special lady to have our children. . ." Pulling her by the hand against me as we walk somewhat I visually flirt a bit, increasing her blush which she's grown used to my attempts now. "I've got that special woman. . . And All I need now" Looking up at her through the helmet and into her eyes as we walk, I give a seductive ready to get it on look. "Is that special night~" I tell her, haven't managed to impregnate her as of yet. . . despite having fucked 4 times already. . . but never in. . . well the front door. . .

---Chapter 5 Complete---