"Lying doesn't suit you, sweetheart."

Start from the beginning

"Wait! Harry did you really called me over to sleep with you? What about that woman! And you lied to me!" He asks and the man squeezes his eyes shut, "Louis. I tried to sleep with her, I fucking did but all I could see was you and think about was you! Is it fair to me or to her or even to you?" Louis' fucking panting with how hard he's breathing right now,

Nothing's fair at all firstly because what Harry's doing right now is literally making Louis' difficulties even more by saying stupid shit.

"What's not fair is you ringing me up like a goddamn slut asking for me to come at yours! You lied to me Harry!" He says and the man leans to nose his neck, "I'm sorry...I couldn't think of anything else besides the fact that I want you so much it's hurting." And even though he means physically Louis' heart thuds loudly at that,

"What happened to keeping it back to normal?" Harry growls biting Louis' pinky which was near his mouth, the shorter of them gasping delicately, "Fuck that." He grumbles cupping Louis' head and snogging him.

"I hate you." Louis moans and Harry smirks, against his mouth, "Lying doesn't suit you, sweetheart." With that he leans and carries Louis in his arms the shorter of the two wrapping his legs around Harry's waist rubbing their noses before connecting their lips.

"Didn't you missed this?" Harry asks slowly lowering him down, Louis rolls his eyes and jerks his hips, "Does this look like I'm not interested in you, Hazza." The said man groans loudly thumping his head on Louis' chest, "Fuck how have I gone so long without this." He mumbles and unbuttons Louis' shirt immediately latching his mouth on the pert nipple.

He swirls his tongue tweaking the other with his thumb as Louis throws his head back moaning loudly, "Gorgeous gorgeous boy." He says dipping down and kissing Louis' belly, "With the most soft skin. Smells great too." Louis giggles when his kisses starts to tickle, his eyes rolling back when Harry's lips suck the smooth skin of his tummy, he hooks his fingers in his trousers pulling them down until Louis' laying in cotton panties under him.

"Perfect." He mutters and then stands straight, Louis breathlessly stares at him unbuttoning his shirt with his intense green eyes staring back at Louis, the hunger and lust in them making the shorter boy shiver in delight. "As much as I love the strip show, I'd rather have you in me, babe." He says bringing his foot to train Harry's abs.

The man smirks and encloses his fingers around Louis' calf bringing his foot to his mouth where he wraps his tongue around the small cute thumb, Louis gasps heat swirling his tongue as he stares at Harry.

"Harry." He whimpers and the said man puts his foot down climbing up until he's squeezing Louis' jaw and spitting inside, "I've been holding myself since a week, even if you tell me to stop I won't. So I'm asking you this once and for all Louis. Are you sure?" Louis whines and nods,

"Now now, my sweet boy, do answer me with that lovely voice of yours yeah? Be a good one, my dove." He says and Louis swallows roughly, "Sorry Ha-Hazzy. I'm sure, just take me now, sir." Harry groans and slams his mouth down. Louis can't even keep up with his speed as he eats Louis' mouth with his own biting and nibbling his bottom lip.

The blue eyed boy crying out loudly when Harry slaps his cock with a light hand, "Your clit's all wet isn't it, darling boy?" He asks nibbling Louis' jaw who whimpers out an answer, "Pretty baby."

Soon than enough they both are naked and sliding their bodies together, Louis throws his head back when Harry's finger slides inside. "Look at you, so beautiful, my little love." And since Louis' so pathetic he just came from a mere endearment.

"H-Harry. Please kiss me." He begs and Harry easily slides up to kiss Louis, "Your wish is my command, my sweetheart."

"Yours..Your sweetheart." A possessive almost insane glint covers Harry's hazy green eyes and the man cups his jaw, touch so tender yet firm to keep Louis grounded, "Mine. My baby, my sweetheart." Louis weeps when Harry's lips meet his and the man slams inside, his muted moan causing Harry to lick the inside of his mouth as he pounds in his tightness.