Absolutely right sweetheart!

Swara gasped hearing his voice. She turn and looks at Sanskar who is standing on door with smirk.

Sanskar : so you finally understood SM and SM 's mastermind brain!! ( smirkingly).

Swara looks away doesn't want to look at him.

Sanskar : I have to praise your guts!! What a guts!!! I thought after this much you must lost your all confidence but wow! You are still holding it. Great!
And wow what a way you find to begin your career at HOME!!

Swara looks at him surprisingly seeing him calm.

Sanskar : well what's the name of your channel, WINGS OF DREAM! You wanna fly with the wings of your dreams, great! Awesome! I like it.

He see her guitar lying on table, then looks at her who is looking at him suspiciously. He move toward her guitar and hold in his hand.

Swara : what are you doing? Leave my guitar!

Sanskar : YOUR? Sweetheart! Now you are my wife and I am your pati parmeshwar! So in that way I have all right on your all things including this guitar! So I also wanna play it.

He wrap the guitar around himself and start playing it but it's only take out harsh voice as he is not playing but jerking it's strings.

Swara : ( coming to him) what are you doing? Leave my guitar!!

Sanskar : ah! Its not playing jaan!! I think it's defective, and I have no place of defective things in my life.

Before Swara react anything gasped when he pull the strings from guitar and throw on floor remove guitar from himself and also throw on floor.

She quickly bend down and start crying holding her guitar 's broken strings and hold her guitar and crying hugging it recalled how her mother gifted her this and from childhood it's her part of life.

Sanskar : arey arey! Your guitar 's strings broken Swara!
I hate that wings which fly against me
So I break it!! ( laugh devilishly)
YOUR WINGS BROKEN!!
HOW YOU WILL FLY NOW?

Her eyes filled with rage seeing her guitar 's broken strings and his laugh which is inking her ear. She get up and looks at him angrily before he say anything more he gasped when she slapped him hard on his cheek shocking him, he clenched his fist and glare her for slapping him.

Sanskar : how dare you!! ( angrily shouts).

Swara : how dare you? ( grabbing his collor) how dare you attack my guitar! Do you know it's importance! Music is God for me and today you insulted my God! ( staring in his eyes deadly).

He looks at her eyes which is burning, he feels hesitate to look in her eyes, he silenly remove her hand from his collor and go out from the room.

She looks at her broken guitar and burst in tears sitting with thud hugging her guitar recalling herself playing it whole heartily.

Outside!

Sanskar is sitting in his private room where only he go doesn't allow anyone. He recalled her deadly eyes when he broken her guitar. One thing he got to know she is posessive for her guitar, he remembered her eyes again and again which make him restless.

After sometime!

Sanskar come back expected Swara must be slept! But become shocked seeing her trying to fix her broken guitar but doesn't get guts to ask anything to her so silently go on bed and lay down but his eyes fix on her whose attention is on her guitar that she didn't even noticed him, this make him more restless, she is looking like a fish without water restlessly trying to fix it while crying.