"Enough! This is too much." the pretty boy said laughing. Out of nowhere haein pulled him to his lap. "You're an idiot, you know that?"

Haein nodded. "I know. I hear that from my sister on a daily basis. It's like a routine." He chuckled huskily.

Jungkook was straddling him. Haein's arm was firm on the pretty boy's waist. Jungkook's palms were trembling as they came in contact with haein's chest and started moving from there to his neck Jungkook felt all of haein's hair standing out on his body.

Haein is a masterpiece, the pretty boy thought. He goes to the gym, Jungkook knew that, but he didn't know that it would result in this beauty in front of his eyes. he felt haein's chest movements getting shallower and shallower. he feared that they would stop moving beneath his fingertips.

Haein's eyes had darkened with a desire.

"Jungkook." the pretty boy's throat went dry when he said his name. It made him feel special like he wanted to treasure the pretty boy's name.

Jungkook had already forgotten how to breathe. Every second was slowly turning into this indescribable need for him to touch Haein.

"Jungkook." his name rolled off from haein's tongue like unspoken promises and an unpredictable future.

Jungkook's hand touched his face. His forehead, his eyes, nose, cheeks and his long jawline Slowly they reached to his thin pink lips

Those lips.

"Jungkook I love you" Haein whispered looking deep into the pretty boy's eyes..

"I love you too"

It's not that Jungkook heard those lines for the first time it still makes his heart flatters... he felt giddiness every time...

They both locked their eyes for sometime and sealed this moment with a passionate

kiss...

Flashbacks ends...

Fat tears were already rolling down on the pretty boy's face and yet nobody noticed Even that idiot Taehyung didn't notice because he isn't here . Jungkook haven't seen Taehyung since his so-called theory of 'him smiling more often'.

he don't care. he was clearly told to attend the wedding and he did.

Nobody told him anything about attending the reception party so drowned himself in his last glass of champagne and he gave a last look to everyone who was present in the room

The newly married couple are happy and in love. It's very obvious that they are. They haven't taken their eyes off from each other. The pretty boy had noticed Jisoo's face flushed deep red throughout the night and her husband, yugyeom was grinning like a fool. His parents were staring at the new couple in adoration.

Sumi was dancing with Bogum while Lisa fed the growing life inside her body. Jungkook never got a chance to talk to her. In two days they had only exchanged looks and few greetings.

he can still talk to her.

But he don't see the need to. Jenny and jinyoung are sitting in a corner probably gossiping about current fashion or whatever they talk about. Jin was dancing with his husband Namjoon, and His daughter Yeji .. like a small happy family ..

A small smile crept on his face seeing them all happy and bubbly..

his eyes met with the older version of his gem. Jongsuk was staring right back at The pretty boy. Jungkook's facial muscles jerked and he felt his lips spreading on both the corners of his mouth-forming a smile. he felt Jongsuk's eyes digging The pretty boy's back as he turned around, his face returning back to its normal hollowness after two days and he walked out of the hall.