Chapter 14

It's been a couple of years now since they have met and they held strong feelings for each other but didn't dare tell as they feared of rejection from not only form the one that they love but from the family that they where given.

Dick was saddened as he had figured out why he was feeling such strange things for a man who he was suppose to hate so in turn he trys to force himself to hate the male. But it was getting harder and harder to do each time he saw Quarter. 'Fucking hot and sexy man! I fucking hate you!' Would yell in his head as he had always managed to allow the villian to escape. It was starting to get on his nerves as well at this point as he was feeling really horny these days because of the criminal.

Jason was the same as usual always after Nightwing and lusting all over the hero. Making everything obvious to the world that he wa after the vigilante. He didn't want yo break them but did want to make them beg for him. It would give him greater pleasure for one of the most well known hero's to be begging for him.

It would bring great pleasure to him.

'I'll make you mine Nightwing no matter what. Even if you like it or not because you are mine till death do us part. Hehe!' Jason chuckles as he thought this smirking as he wanted the male now with Jim to please his deepest, darkest desires.