Chapter 6

Jason had this little bord wrapped around his finger. Oh the things he was planning on doing to the male in front of him. He also sure as hell loves to tease the pretty, little thing as well. It just makes his even more hungry to have them. To make the vigilante to bend and break at hid will while he ruins them along with the mass fun they would have together.

Now at this point he was sure he was sounding like the Joker who has this weird obsession with a man with a fucking bat fetish.

"I would never date or think about fucking with a criminal like you that abuse their power over people and to get what they want and leave it in fates hands to choose!" Nightwing yells at him as he ignored the words and just merely focused on the sweet voice saying those syllables. 'I'm going to make you fucking scream once I have you all to myself.' Jason thought while smirking darkly making Nightwing shiver as he soon noticed.

"Oh all the plans I have for you. I can make this fun for the both of us you know? All you have to do is just let me out of these restrains and have my way with that beautiful body of yours~" He groans out looked at the hero's ass, as he was being so shameless with his ever growing needs for the other male.