Chapter 10

Tim had no idea on what Dick Grayson the first and original Robin could be thinking about at a time like this. There where so many questions that he had right now ghat needed to be answered. But he didn't bring himself to even asked any of them as he saw the stressed state that his brother was in. 'Maybe ill try asking him later?' Tim thought as he sighs out in disappointment as he was kinda excited to ask his questions and get some answers along with them.

Tim had helped Dick with that snotty nose of his by giving the grown adult his handkerchief. It was a white clean one and brand new at that but held little to no value to Tim. So he had allowed his older adopted brother to use it to wipe all the snott from his nose. "Feeling any better right now?" He asked she older wondering what had happened.

"Yeah just Bruce being Bruce is all." Dick replied with smiling at Tim. But the Robin wouldn't take that as an reasonable answer and he was planning on finding them. Even if he has to ask the bat himself to get them.

Tim went to Bruce's office and saw the man looking out of the widow looking at Gotham. "Tim what is it that you need?" The greatest detective asked the boy wonder without bothering to turn around and look at them. "Just a few questions that I need answers for." The boy stated.

"Very well then."