Chapter 7

Dick was blushing all over his face as this was new to him. A criminal flirting with him who would of thought that would happen. Not him as many had hated him and here there was a mindless flirt who just so happens to be a criminal that works under Two Face.

'Dick snap out of it he maybe hot and sexy and all that but you have to take him to jail or he will come back and hurt more people.' Dick screams and begs in his head trying to make himself understand why this is bad and the consequences on releasing the villian free when he had tried to grab them not long ago after a beaten.

He was feeling conflicted with these feelings as he trys his damn hardest to ignore them but they would only come back again maybe even stronger than before. Dick right now is surely hating himself for falling in love with a ward of Two Faces a wanted man at that. 

'Wait didn't Bruce have feelings for the villian before they turned evil?' Dick asked himself as he now had started to think about it more clearly. 'Bruce would go to visit the criminal a lot actually too are they dating behind my back?' Dick questions inside his head before hearing the ropes snap and soon realised that he had allowed the new villian yo escape.

"Bye pretty bird I hope to see you again, maybe in my bed next time~" Quarter purrs as he ran away leaving Dick in utter shock.