Chapter 3

Looking behind him everywhere Dick felt as if he was being watched by someone. He didn't know who but if he had to guess it was that new guy Quater was what Batman had called him right? What a fitting name for a man working with a guy with literally two faces. He had almost laughed at his own stupid joke but soon was a bullet that flew by his cheek grazing it.

Turning around quickly Dick glared at the culprit.

Quater.

"Oh my isn't today my lucky day not only am I feeling lucky I'm getting the attention of a pretty bird so it seems." The man says irritating Nightwing. "Well your luck has just about run-out Quater." He spoke up in hopes of taken control of the conversation and making the villian feeling a bit annoyed.

"Well it seems that we have a naughty, little, blue bird here don't we." Quarter lickdd his lips surductively while glaring into Nightwings white, landed eyes, "It seems that I will be needing to punish you for such an attitude~" The voice of that man sounded crisp yet deep, husky with an alluring sickness that would make any lady go all flustered red in the face.

Nightwing shivered at the deep, husky voice trying to ignore the tingling feeling in his spine. 'Nows not the time to get turned on by the man's voice Dick.' He says to himself in his head as the two began to walk around each other eyeing the other up to see who would make the first move.