Chapter 5

It had taken some time of bruising and beating each other but Nightwing had finally came out on top.

Dick smiled as he was so happy that he had finally caught the guy and called Bruce on his coms. "Yeah I got the guy after a few hours or so he was really strong." He spoke to Bruce who would barely give an answer or just a one word reply.

Quarter was all tied up in the same battered state as Dick but his face held a cocky smirk the whole time. To which made the hero seem nervous around him for some unknown reason. Once Dick was done with his call he glared at the villian before saying anything.

"Why are you smirking at me like that? You do know that you are probably going to jail right?" He asked as he had gotten a nod put of the new villian that still had foltered his smirking face.

Quarter had sat up more and hid face soften, "Well maybe its because a pretty bird is here inf ront of me." He teased flirting with the ex boy wonder. To which had gotten a flustered reaction out of them. "Stop your needless flirting it won't work on me!" Dick yells as he was already embarrassed. Only making the other male smirk even wider at his awkward, flustered state. "You're cute when you're flustered." He teased once more.

"Well fuck you!" Dick yells at the villian who replied back with, "Oh I would prefer the other way round." This had Dick almost screaming.

"Or is this a ploy to get me to dress down? You could of asked I wouldn't have said no to that pretty face of yours. I'll take every off for you baby~" Quarter teased while licking his lips surductively grabbing Dick's attention as he began to stutter out that turns into a yell, "W-who... WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HAVING SEX?!!"

This confused Quarter as he whispered out mostly to himself, "I didn't says anything about having sex did I?"