Chapter 11

It's been months now since that day and Nightwing and Quater would often meet a lot that it was getting too suspicious to the Robin.

One night out on protral the news on everyone's TV screens showed the escaped criminals such as Two Face, The Joker, Harley Quin, Bane, Scarecrow, The Penguin, The Ridler, Clayface and Poison Ivy. All because of a well planted detonator in the sights of Gotham city's Asylum. Which the Batman, Robin and Nightwing had found out was planted by Quarter and that made them put him even higher on their radar.

'This Quarter guy is much more harder to get than I thought no wonder Nightwing had a hard time getting him but only for him to escape at the last minute.' Batman thought as he trys to come up with a plan to catch the villian. But the out come of each plan he had predicted would always lead to the man escaping their clutches. "How can one man be so tricky to catch?"

Nightwing was by himself as he was on protral with Robin. He was waiting for the Boy Wonder to come and meet him at the rooftop of an nearby warehouse. But it had seemed that the said Boy was going to arrive much later than he had originally predicted. "What a boring night." He whispered to himself grinding his legs together out of habit while he swayed his hips making his ass clap lightly together unaware of the approaching geuss behind him.