Butterflies??

(CAPRICE POV)

I could have looked into those eyes for ever, but luckily Zakira broke my trance.

"Caprice this is Harry, Liam, Louie, Niall, and Zayn. You guys this is Caprice." Zakira said smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow! thanks Zay. But I kinda already knew who they were." I said cheekily. I take each one of the guys hand and when I get to Zayn's I swear I thought I felt sparks. He looked down at our hands like he felt it too. But I know that cant be.. I mean HELLO! He has a girlfriend and she's way more beautiful then I could ever be. I noticed that our hands are still touching so I instanlty take mine away and make conversation so that noone notices what just happened.

"Umm.. So you guys are the reason for all the female screaming outside?" I said jokingly.

"NAAAHH I think theyre just overly excited for tonight." Harry smiled.

"Speaking of tonight, are you excited or nervous?" Louie asked.

"I think it's a little bit of both. We just really want this soo bad." Melanie answered.

She was right. This was all that we have talked about for the past two months. Winning this would mean everything.

I pushed my hair to the side as I always do when Harry noticed my tattoo.

"Cool tatt. What does it mean?" Harry asked looking at it very hard

I looked at the tattoo on my wrist. It was a comic tattoo. It read POW!! Straight like something you would read in a comic book.

"It's kind of embarrassing actually." I said smiling remembering what it stood for.

"Tell us please." Niall said giving me the puppy dog face.

"Okay.Okay. Well me and my brother are really close. He's a year younger than me and when we were little we use to always read comic books together. My favorite part would always be when the good guy would beat up the bad guy. The final punch would always say "POW!!!" So when my brother went off to join the navy we decided to get a tattoo together. I picked this one because it means alot to me. I miss my bro and our quality time and this helps me remember him and relaxes me. Kind of embarrassing to hear that a girl read comic books.." I look down blushing.

"Not at all. I think that's really cool." Liam said smiling. "Zayn has a similar tattoo."

Zayn pulled up his sleeve on his jacket and showed his tatto. It read "Zap" and it reminded me of something I read in a comic book.

"That's cool." I said smiling.

"Yours is too." Zayn smiled.

"Girls we need you! The show is about to start." A producer said motioning us forward.

We turned back to the boys. We all shook hands and the boys wished us good luck.

As I turned to walk away someone grabs my hand. I turned to look and it was Zayn.

"I just wanted to say Good luck. I know you guys are going to win." Zayn leaned in hugging me.

"Thanks!" I said returning the hug.

 As I turned to walk away I felt my hand being pulled. I turn around to see Zayn looking dead in my eyes with the  most gorgeous smile

"By the way I think it's very cute that you use to read comic books." He squeezed my hand and walked away.

All of a sudden my stomach was full of anxiety and butterflies. Was it b/c of the finale? or is Zayn malik to blame?