OMG!!!

As I walk on stage, I can feel my heart in my throat. I get to the mark on the stage where I'm supposed to stand and I looked to the judges.

"Why hello there love. What's your name?" Simon asked

"My name is Caprice." My voice was all shaky. I felt like running off of the stage, taking Micheal's hand, and going back home.

"Well hello there Caprice. What brings you here?" Simon was looking from me to his clipboard.

"To be honest," I said looking down, " I just want to know if I can sing. I knew you wouldnt lie to me."

Simon smiled." You're right about that. But I love your honesty. So what are you going to sing for us?"

"I'm going to sing Beyonce's 1+1". I replied.

"Okay take it away." Simon said signaling them to start the music.

"Make love to me..

When my days look low..

Pull me in close. & Dont let me goooo.

Make love to me.

So when the world's at war.

Let our love heal us all.

Right now baby. Make love to me.

Meee.Mee..Meeeee.Meee.

Oooohh, Oooh. Make love to me...

The music cuts off and I realized that my eyes were still closed. There's silence in the whole building. I open my eyes to see the judges as well as the audience just staring at me. I started to tear up. Was I really that bad? Just as I was about to run off of stage Simon spoke up.

"That was by far....the best audition I have seen thus far." Simon spoke and immediately everyone started clapping and cheering.

"Seriously Caprice. That was really good. I think this competition would be nothing without you. I predict that you are going to be someone to watch out for and beat." Simon said placing his pen down on the clipboard.

"Why are you not signed yet? Like honestly I would have been snatched you up by now. Good job!" L.A. Reid smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"I was a little worried when I first heard that you were doing a Beyonce song..But girrrrlll! YOU KILLED IT! I loved it!! Britney Spears said clapping.

"I'm still in shock. I loved it as well. I feel like you have the look, you have the personality, and you have the talent to go really far in this competition. I'm already a fan." Demi said grinning.

"Caprice that's a yes. Youre through to bootcamp." Simon said smiling.

I ran off onstage and jumped straight into Micheal's arms.

"Micheal did you hear that! I'm going to bootcamp!" tears started to form in my eyes. Did this really just happen.

"I knew you would shorty. I just knew it! & not only that but they love you!!" Micheal picked me up and starting twirling me around and around. We went and got the information for bootcamp and took off back home.

Micheal talked nonstop all the way back home. I pretended to listen but honestly my head was everywhere. Did this really just happen? Was I really going to be on one of the best shows on television getting a shot at my dream career? Cant wait to see what happens from here