Let's give it a try!!

I couldnt believe it!! My name wasnt called. I guess it's back to my old life..

I walk around the arena knowing that this is the last time I will ever see this place again. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes, but I refuse to let them. I will not let my last memory in this place be of me crying. Just as I was waiting on the bus to come get us and take us back to the hotel a producer approached me.

"Hi, are you Caprice?" the producer asked looking at his clipboard.

"Yes, that's me." I said confused.

"Come with me please." The producer led me on stage where there were already four girls standing in a line.

I looked at them and they all shared the same confused look as me.

"Now you all might be wondering why we brought you here. Now I know you got cut, but we are willing to give you a second chance, but only if you guys are in a group together." Simon said sternly.

I look at all the girls and then look back at the judges. The judges were waiting for an answer as us girls try to think of what to say.

"I'm willing to give it a go!" I blurted out.

All of the girls looked at me and smiled.

"I am too!" they each said one at a time.

The judges smiled at us and then said "You guys are going to the Judges Houses!!"

OMG !! I have a second shot! I cant believe it!! I'm not going to let my chance slip now. But I've never gotten along with girls before. This should be interesting...