Finale!!!

The girls and I were rushed into hair and makeup to revamp our look. I had on some light blue, ripped, tight skinny jeans with a red bralette and a black blazer that I left unbutton. My hair was straight and I had requested them to put some red highlights in. I loved it. My makeup was simple. A little foundation, lipgloss, and a smokey eye. As I looked around the room at the girls I couldnt believe this was it. What happens in the next five minutes could change our lives. Melanie saw me and smiled.

"Caprice you look hot!" Melanie said playing with my hair. Melanie and I are the closest out of all the girls.

"Thanks Mel! You do too!" I said pinching her cheek.

"Girls youre up next." The producer said waving his arm for us to come out.

We were backstage holding hands. One Direction were on performing theyre latest song "KISS YOU" one of my favorites off of their new album "Take Me Home". My eyes kept looking to Zayn. Gosh he looked soo cute. Everytime he looked at the camera its like he was looking at me.

"That could be us." Zakira said smiling. We all looked at each other and hugged.

"I cant believe this is happening right now. I enter the contest as a solo artist and now im in the most amazing group with the most amazing girls!" Cassandra was starting to tear up.

"Awww Cass!"Tay said jokingly pinching Cassandra's cheek.

Melanie was already about to cry. We all were. But we knew we had to hold in so we wouldnt mess up our makeup.

"I love you girls. You guys are my sisters now and no matter what happens this is not the end of us, deal?" I said.

"DEAL!!" We all got into a group hug.

As we pulled apart One Direction were coming off the stage. The guys greeted the other finalist and wished them luck and then came to us. I smiled at all the guys but I looked at Zayn last. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow you girls look great!" Harry said. He turned to me and looked me up and down before looking back at the other girls. I could tell Melanie noticed because she started giggling.

"Thanks! You guys sounded great out there! Kiss you is one of my favorite songs." I said smiling.

Time was winding down. We were called onstage.

This was the moment. The moment that could change not only my life, but everybody in my life, forever.

"And this year X-FACTOR winner is.........GWS!!!

It took a moment to sink in. I look to the audience they were going crazy. The judges were on their feet standing looking directly in our direction. The girls and I looked at each other and Simon had his mouth wide open. WE HAD WON!!