"You're not Sonic! Who are you?!"

"I'm the one who should be asking that!" Eggman turned around to face her.

"Dr. Eggman!" She said in horror and screamed as she ran away.

"Amy your timing is impeccable! Leave it to me! I'll take care of her. You two, go!"

The Hedgehog and Bar recieved their orders and left as Eggman chased down Amy who stopped at the edge of the ship.

"Give up, Amy!"

From above came down Tails who changed his plane into battle mode.

"Tails! Boy am I glad to see you!"

"Stand back Amy!"

Dr. Eggman

It was now a battle of mechas as Tails would facing off against Eggman to protect Amy. The two pilots moved their mechas around as they shoot at one another.

Tails maneuvered his mech and fired bullets at Eggman, damaging his mech. He fired an energy shot from his cannon for good measure.

Eggman retaliated as he shot back firing bullets from his mech. Tails piloted away with his mech taking minor damage.

Tails fired back with his cannon as it was a Homing Shot, landing a hit on the hull of Eggman's mecha and him surrendering.

"This time I'll let you go. But the next time we meet you won't be so lucky!" Eggman said as he left.

"Wow Tails, you did it! But what are you doing here on this island?"

"I'm the one who should be asking that question. Don't you know it's dangerous here?"

"I know, but I'm here to save my hero, Sonic!"

"Again?"

"Hurry! I know Eggman's up to no good again!"

"Okay, you stay here and I'll be right back." Tails said as he piloted his mech and walked away.

"Don't leave me! I wanna help Sonic too!"

Meanwhile down in the cellular level of the base, Sonic and Killua were walking around in their cell.

"You know I can just cleave through these bars to get us out?"

"But that would sound the alarm. We gotta think carefully."

"Damn it... Wait, I could dislocate my muscles and get to the panel."

"Yeah... umm... please don't. Don't wanna get sick."

"Pfft. Weak."

As they continued to talk, they heard a noise coming from above as they were on guard. To their surprise and shock, it was Amy who snuck in.

"Amy?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Shh! Keep your voices down. Have no fear, Amy Rose is here."

"How'd you get here?" Sonic questioned.

"Well if you gotta know, I caught a ride with Tails. Are you sure you don't need my help? It looks like you could use it." She held out a G.U.N card.

"The reason we're in here is because of that fake hedgehog."

"You mean that black hedgehog?"

"You saw him? Where is he now?"

"If I tell you, will you marry me?"

"No way."

"Amy, this is serious. Let us out, please."